1. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
2. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
3. 6am is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
4. You hear your favourite song in an elevator.
5. You watch the Weather Channel.
6. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
7. You go from 130 days on holiday to 20.
8. Your houseplants are alive, and you can’t smoke any of them.
9. You’re the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door
won’t turn down the stereo.
10. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
11. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
12. You feed your cat Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers.
13. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
14. You take naps from noon to 6 pm.
15. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of
16. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 am would severely upset,
rather than settle, your stomach.
17. If you’re a gal, you go to the drug store for ibuprofen and
antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
18. A R15.00 bottle of wine is no longer “pretty good stuff.”
19. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
20. “I just can’t drink the way I used to” replaces “I’m never going to
drink that much again.”
21. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
22. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
23. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that
doesn’t apply to you and can’t find one to save your sorry old butt.
BONUS: When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them
instead of asking “Oh s*$# – what happened?”
good for a giggle, enjoy- ciao!