It’s Hot, Too Hot!

Too hot to sleep, eat, think or work! OK- I can still eat, I can always eat… but it’s too hot to sleep- I found myself wishing I could levitate last night so I could sleep without touching anything. Everything was hot- even with the fan on all it did was move the hot air around some. I have never been a fan of the heat- and I can’t wait to get to work where there’s an air conditioner! On Wednesday night it was 39.5°C (103°F) under the carport where I stash my car, granted it had been baking all day and there was no wind, but still- outside the carport it was 33°C (91.4°F) at 6:30pm! Yesterday we clocked 36°C (96.8°F) and this morning at 6:50am it was already 25°C (77°F)! Personally I think that this just supports my argument that we would all be better off to start our work and school day at 2pm and work till 10 or 11pm! That way we miss the worst of the heat and we can take our time waking up in the morning. And I’ve never been much of a morning person!

6 Responses to It’s Hot, Too Hot!

1. Wenchy says:

I absolutely HATE the heat.

2. kyknoord says:

Suffocating heat
    Hazy afternoon shimmers
    Dreaming of winter

hey y! that’s a HUUUUGE step! i admire your bravery. i hope you’re doing well, just keep looking forward- ok!?!

4. spookie says:

Well done! I remember Angel asking us to comment on you situation. I dont know who you are, but I say again well done. It’s hard I know but you are brave enough to take this step, you can go further. Well done to you, I had always wondered what happened to you.

5. Anonymous says:

hi angel! thought i’d communicate this way rather than mail. just wanted to let you know i left ‘g’ (whith the child who doesn’t want anymore) cause i believe what you say is true: trust in God’s plan for you, even if it drives you to the brink of madness. (one of your previous posts). y

6. Anonymous says: