I found this on CMHL, I was not tagged though. . . is that stealing?! Never mind, I will tag “Super Mom” (when baby gives you have a minute),“Just Me”, “Zube” and “Terri”. Hey- I never tagged anyone before! Congratulations guys. . . ahem, I mean girls!
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Backlash of Magic is when a spell is either foiled or… (The Tough Guide To Fantasy Land, Diana Wynne Jones).
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
Um… the arm of the couch… hee hee.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Oops… 21h48! No bloody wonder I always get to bed so late!
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV and the fan.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This evening- on my way from the car to the front door.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Uuuuum, the TV?
9) What are you wearing?
A sarong and g-string. . . my night time uniform until I go to bed.
10) Did you dream last night?
No idea, I seldom remember them.
11) When did you last laugh?
Probably today, can’t remember anything specific though.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Oooh, lots! Three block mounted black and white posters. . . really need to replace those, a portrait of myself and sister B in nursery school, Damien’s gymnastics medals, photos of Damien and a cap.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
A street vendor- you know the ones who come to your car window at intersections- being robbed of a bunch of flowers by a passing car!
14) What do you think of this quiz?
I like it coz it’s a little different to the usual meme.
15) What is the last film you saw?
Big screen- Mystery of the Nile on IMAX, TV- When A Man Loves A Woman.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house, then furniture- including full on home entertainment systems and PCs, then a motorcycle (a Yammy R1), then a new car, then a sphinx cat, then a holiday house (and it’s furniture obviously), then a house each for my parents and siblings, then new cars for my parents & siblings.
17) Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I love having my back tickled softly.
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Wow- a toughee. . . no guilt? No politics? Um, each little thing affects so many others, the butterfly effect you know. . . (deleted… didn’t like the nastiness of myslf there!)
19) Do you like to dance?
20) George Bush?
Is that like a kind of raspberry?
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Well, my first child was Damien and I ain’t having anymore. . . I never thought of any girls names.
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ha haaa. . . see # 22! (I meant of course- see number 21)
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
I might, but I do love South Africa, there’s no place better.
24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome home. . .?
There Is Never An Excuse
One in three is not a statistic - one in three is a crying shame.