Righty-O Sweetie Pies

I got the official fax this morning. Now I’m REALLY kakking myself folks… to put it VERY mildly indeed! My surgery has been scheduled for the last week of September. Damien will be on a short mid-term holiday then too, so no-one will be put out by driving him to school and back and so on. It’s fine for me because its part of my routine- but for someone else to suddenly rearrange their entire schedule to fit in another person… put yourself in that position and you’ll understand why I’m going while Damien’s on holiday. He’ll go and stay with da Bruvva and SIL while I’m in the hospital.
I’m still researching… and of course the more people I tell what I’m having done the more horror stories I hear!
I think I’m just going to have to keep my mouth shut!

9 Responses to Righty-O Sweetie Pies

1. NMOTB says:

Hey, you should know better that to listen to horror stories!!! You are going to be fine! The pics of your insides are good!

dawn: thanx dawn, its nice to know, {hugs}…
    and yes, it is eros ramazotti… isn’t he just too gorgeous!? i’m a big fan!

gareth: i deleted the duplicate… musta been blogger ‘coz it wouldn’t let me do much last night! and you’re right, my family would gladly fetch and carry damien to school and back and such, i just figured i’d make it a bit easier if i could!

spookie: hurr hurr… you know i can’t not research something! and its not such a small procedure you know! you get 4 days off for a laparoscopic hysterectomy- i get two weeks for this thing!

katt: thank you katt, {hugs} to you too!

3. Spookie the Warrior says:

OK. I repeat – cause you removed the double post….NEVER EVER listen to other peoples horror stories!!! Quit doing all that research – it is a small procedure, which in the long run, you will only benefit from!! Ok? Ok.

Bye.

4. Katt says:

Angel, now you are freaking me out. I echo what Dawn said, Blogland will be thinking of you and praying for you.

5. Spookie the Warrior says:

Anyway – I commented on both.

6. Spookie the Warrior says:

uuuuh, why is this posted twice….?? At first I thought I was seeing double…

7. Dawn says:

OMG – JUST SCROLLED DOWN TO YOUR VID AND TURNED MY VOLUME UP – IS THAT EROS? I DON’T UNDERSTAND A WORD OF ITALIAN, BUT EROS IS ONE OF MY FAVES (IF IT IS HIM). I AM ALWAYS AMAZED AT HOW I MANAGED TO SING, LOUD, VERY LOUD, WITH HIM, IN MY CAR!

8. Gareth says:

LOL @ kakking!! We use that word over here too 😉
    And I’m sure that other people wouldn’t mind helping with things during your stay in hospital. Just ask them and you might be surprised, afterall I’m sure they know that you would do the same for them, right? 😀

Blogger must have been stuffing up again because you have the same post entered twice :p

9. Dawn says:

I’d also be kakking myself but if it is going to solve your problems – go for it. If you have confidence in your Doctors, combined with the love and support of your family and your own strength – you will be a-ok!!! Of course we all out here in blogland will be holding you safe in our hearts and prayers.

As for those pics – now I can say I feel like I know you inside out, china! I really never knew about that ripple effect!

Keep us posted and I am sure your boet and Big-D will love their time together.