BTW

Has anyone besides Cookie Monster checked out “angel’s photos” yet?
Its mostly road hogs- four wheeled as well as two legged- and I reckon its going to keep me LANK busy people!
Go and have a look… maybe you’re even one of them!
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!

8 Responses to BTW

1. BUDDESS says:

I did and I agree with JJ. Get those plates up there. People are quick to complain about taxis, but as you proved, they are not the only culprits!!!

2. Cher says:

LOL What a brilliant idea! Alabamians are notoriously bad drivers.. not unsafe just terribly discurtious. I bet I could capture a few for the records around here.

Thanks for all of the commments on my blog. I did go to membership only due to a great deal of spam on certain posts.

jj: its as much for protection of my own semi-anonymity as well as avoiding the risk of a lawsuit! i do report the ones i can on the roadhogs link in the sidebar though…

gareth: LOL… wee bit frustrated because my web connection has been playing silly buggers!

nmotb: thanx bud

ww: i wondered if this would come up- dunno if you can tell but in 90% of them i’m actually standing still- the rest is thanx to the joy of digital- aim & click & edit later!

4. Within Without says:

My question is, how can you possibly be driving safely if you’re taking pix of all the other motorists out there?

You must be a talented lass indeed…

5. NMOTB says:

Angel – Cool Pic’s

6. Gareth says:

You have a message on your other blog 🙂

7. Gareth says:

WOWSERS!!!!! 4 posts in one day!! Do you need us to give you something to do lolol.
    I’m going to go and check the picie wickies now ……….

8. JJ says:

Okay, but I don’t know how much good it will do if you black out their license plates and faces. You need to make their stupidity famous.