OKAY BUNNIES!

Let’s play- The Weakest Li… Ahem, I mean, let’s play:
I Hate Thursdays!
Post an anonymous comment on this post (without fear of ridicule or criticism) on anything that’s been on your mind.
Good or bad.
Get it off your chest.
It can even be something you think of often and wouldn’t dare say out loud or even blog about.
And no- you may not criticise anyone else’s comment.
Ready. Steady. GO!

20 Responses to OKAY BUNNIES!

1. Anonymous says:

it’s great to have friends who are like family but it freaks me out completely when you family does things to you that they would NEVER do to their friends. i really hate it when this happens!

2. BUDDESS says:

Damn, if I had something to anonymously comment on I would have filled a huge space but can’t think of anything right now!!!! Can you leave this one open? Might be back someday soon!!!!

3. Anonymous says:

This is also late I hope you don’t mind.
    I hate that I always feel like people are expecting something from me. I want to get angry with them but then I think it’s actually ME I should be angry with because I’m probably putting the expectations on myself.
    I hate that I think I’m going insane.

4. Katt says:

Do you really want to know? The only place I could take refuge yesterday that was vaguely warm and dry was my bed. And then I fell asleep, for the whole afternoon. And then at 01:00 I was awake!

ww: i can sympathise- but i haven’t had to put up with that for a long time no so i got lucky!

katt: i’m a night owl of note… but fot the wuck are you doing up at 1am!?!

nmotb: nice one skattie… in the same boat myself!

8. Anonymous says:

in laws never fit in! are they ever normal… or good enough?

9. Within Without says:

Geez, ya know, I really can’t think of anything I’d want or need to say anonymously.

I can’t stand people who are in a position of power (how they got there is anyone’s guess) who use that power AS power to cover up their weakness.

Like a boss, for example, who thinks they know more than you do about your specialty.

And who don’t care about what you think and won’t consult you, but they do something stupid…

Just because they can.

10. Anonymous says:

I. Hate. Men

Probably just my imagination

Or….

my husband
    Shit….

11. Katt says:

I hate power failures, especially on a farm. Oh dear, it’s Friday morning! Does that mean I missed the deadline and am thus disqualified from taking part?

12. NMOTB says:

Shit I have nothing to bitch about! Is that a good thing?

waaaaaaaait a second- did you (yes you- the other paranoid blogland person) manage to track someone down from an anonymous comment? i demand you tell me now!
    own up- you’re really a hacker aren’t you!
    and now you’re going to stalk me and one day grab me on the street and throw me in the back of a black windowless van and… um… no i dunno.
    what do they do in tha back of those vans?

it was just an idea… use it don’t use it… it worked quite lekker a couple of weeks ago!

YAY!! i’m not the only paranoid neurotic in blogland!!
    okay bunnies, i give up… since there are no “links” as such inside an anonymous comment i have no idea how anyone can be tracked…

16. Anonymous says:

You are the weakest link … goodbye!!
    Heyyyyyyyyyy come back, I was only teasing ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah see I was thinking that if we left an anonymous comment on this you would still know who it was from our IP’s and where we live lol. That has been bothering me since you posted this idea. Ok ok so it has only been bothering me the last hour. Soooooooo the last minute this has been bothering me. I can’t get rid of it.
    The last second?
    Nano second?
    Ok it wasn’t bothering me until I read this darn post! Happy?
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

it. Drives. Me. Bat. Shit. when people eat and talk on the phone! How rude can you be!?

18. Anonymous says:

I hate it when generally smart people act as if they have absolutely NO COMMON SENSE at all! They waist my time, their time and grate my last nerve by asking stupid questions like “HONEY, where do the socks go?” You’ve lived here for fifteen freakin years. MUST I TELL YOU EVERYTHING???? Okay.. to wipe your ass.. step one.. ahem.. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜€

19. Cookie Monster says:

Gonna take the fifth on this one Angel…… Love the idea, when are you going to post?

20. Anonymous says:

I hate it when there are people you work with who steal. I cannot tell you how many things of mine have been stolen at work. And today again. It was nothng major or costly but it really annoys me and I am really cross at the moment. My food was stolen!! Of all the things – can you believe it. It is all I had at work to eat today and somebody seems to think they are entitled to other peoples food. I am so angry right now that I don’t even want to speak to anyone. I don’t have a car to go out and get something to eat either. I do not live to eat – I know it may sound that way – but if you all knew how much had already been stolen from me here, and from other people, you would be feeling just as miffed as I am right now. I do have a sneaking suspicion who it might be – but how do I prove it??

I just feel so disappointed by my co-workers right now… let down and deflated.

I am so cross I forgot to write anonymously – that deleted comment was me – sorry…..