Its “Add A Caption” Time Again!

Righty O chinebeens…
Here’s Damien’s newest “cartoon”- sans speech bubbles and or captions.
He’ll choose the one he likes best on Monday and then I’ll post the winning caption along with the cartoon on Tuesday!

11 Responses to Its “Add A Caption” Time Again!

okay bunnies- done and dusted!
    damien has picked his favourite (and it was very close) i’ll be posting the new cartoon with the winning “caption” tomorrow!

2. BUDDESS says:

Duck – Promise not to eat me and I will introduce you to my female dragon friend. She’s looking for love!!!

3. Spookie says:

Spookie Here – on reception’s computer:

“What you laughing at you stupid duck – just cause I also have only two legs doesn’t mean I can’t ROAST you for my breakfast!!!

4. Tracy says:

Duck: DUDE! YOUR BREATH STINKS! Have a tick tack.

5. Terri says:

Duck (thinking) : I’m really going to have to update my dating profile on that website!

Yer boy has some talent there, Angel πŸ™‚

6. Eternally Curious says:

Duck: I’m in my element and I’m not afraid of you Mate! I’ve dealt with scales and horns before!

Dragon: Ahhhh! Yes. But it is my tail you must beware of!!

7. Dawn says:

“What is the point of trying to teach a duck to sing? It frustrates the dino and wastes the duck’s time!”

D-Man, your talent is astonishing! Rock on, dude!

8. Within Without says:

The goose sized up its prey, then took wing and pounced — only to impale itself on the dragon’s deadly horns.

“Geez,” honked the goose with its last breath. “Another case of hunter-turned-hunted again!”

9. Geena says:

“What part of ‘Duck Off’ didn’t you understand?”

10. NMOTB says:

I am going to enter two (is that allowed? I didn’t see any rules to this competition)

First One
    Dino – I could eat you, you know?

Duck – I know, So go ahead, Im not scared cause I will probably kill you first by getting stuck in your throat!

Second One
    Dino – Wanna Dance?

Duck – Piss off, Im not your type!

11. Phats says:

I am horrible at these games, but I am worried about disappointing damien so here goes!

“Hmm breakfast lunch and dinner!”