These Are My Hospital Pressies!!!

The flowers are from my colleagues- aren’t they beautiful!?

The bears are from my Mommy and Daddy Darling and Sister C- who both bought me a white one, teehee- and the big brown one was from my bestest best friend! Aren’t I spoilt!

My Granny Darling gave me these divine disposable facial wipes (which I love) AND money to have her maid over one day while I’m on leave to clean my house for me from top to bottom!

When Sister B came back from her week long singing and training adventure she hgave me a bottle of Radox bath oil!

Then the evening after my op, my bestest best friend arrived with this…
…now remember- I have five cuts, with staples in, between my diaphragm and my bellybutton, and here she is making me laugh! The looney chick- love her to death I tell you!

17 Responses to These Are My Hospital Pressies!!!

buddess: she definitely had me smiling with that little parcel! and i had such fun with the bubbles and my cats when i got home!

2. BUDDESS says:

Just a heartfelt “get better soon” from me. I can’t imagine what you must be going through but just by looking at all your comments, it is clear that you have loads of people caring about you!!!! Just by the way, that colouring book would be exactly what I would want!!!! Aces to your friend. What a chear-me-upper!!!!???

nomad: i spose it could be megaburpwoman if i could burp… i never couls get it right!

nmotb: i’m still waiting for the speech…

ww: i’m trying dude, i’m trying!

4. Within Without says:

Hey, Angel…

Ewww, I’d probably be havin’ a hard time with the five cuts with staples in ’em…

But so glad to have you back. Just treat yourself with tender lovin’ care, make it YOU FIRST.

5. NMOTB says:

Do I really get the oscar? wow, howz about some warning – I dont have an acceptance speech prepared! Darn, will be back with one soon! *grin*

6. Reluctant Nomad says:

If not Superwoman, then it must be MegaBurpWoman! 🙂

7. Anonymous says:

h.e.: very funny dude- it hurts a bit to laugh you know!

katt: thanx katt- did you have fun?

justin: damn! my secret identity is blown!
    har har- no actually, its called “the wonder of pain killers”… ROTFL!

8. justin says:

Angel – I’m amazed how quickly you’re recovering, and managing to keep up with the blogging and the photography at the same time … are you Superwoman, by any chance?
    Best wishes from me.

9. Katt says:

Hey Angel! Just got back to find out you are in… ahem, stitches? Or should that read staples?

You listen to the doctors and look after yourself. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

10. Homo Escapeons says:

Esopahgealgilisticexpealidocious,
    even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious,
    oh, if you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious
    esophahgealgilisticexpialidocious

um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

get well soon X!

supermom: scary small world innit!

procrastinator: heh heh… i never learnt how to do it on purpose in the first place!

spookie: love you madly too- glad to have you home!

nmotb: love you madly toots! i am lmao right now- i just watched a cartoon with dragon families and pet knights, and the mommy dragon has your name!

c.m.: well… not quite swinging yet…

dawn: ag poppie- i know you’re not “last” so don’t worry your beautiful head about it!
    and nmotb definitely gets the oascar!

12. Dawn says:

The flowers are beaut! THe bears are beary beary gorgeous. Grandma is a GENIUS and a coloring book and crayons … THE OSCAR GOES TO!
    Time difference always has me last to show up – I welcomed you back in the previous post but will do it again here and tell you again how much I missed you. Those staples, very Herman Munster – very goth, doll! Take it slow and easy on yourself. xox

13. Cookie Monster says:

Staples…. ouch!!! that sound sore…. well glad your back into the swing of things!

14. NMOTB says:

Hey who ya calling looney? I had fun spoiling you!!!! Will pop around to see you soon!

15. Spookie the Warrior says:

It swas lekka ta see you all gain. I relly felt like I had been away for months!!. It’s lekka to get a bit spoiled hey? Take it easy now y’hear. Love you madly!!

16. Writeprocrastinator says:

Here’s to a speedy recovery and learning to burp again ; )

17. Melany aka Supermom says:

Hey, thanks for the link to my cousin’s blog!