Photos From The Weekend

Damien playing silly buggers… as usual!Here’s nephew N with da Bruvva and Amore Vittone after he won the Cute Kiddo Competition (12-36 months category)!
Nephew N with his parents, da Bruvva and SIL posing for the official photographer.
And here’s Mommy and Daddy Darling!
These pictures are all in my flickr account too- you can see more pictures from the baby competition there too!

8 Responses to Photos From The Weekend

dawn: “very lots” eh- no mistaking the sowff effrikun in you doll!

phats: me too!

2. Phats says:

I think it’s a great picture of Damien

3. Dawn says:

FAAAANTASTIC pics. So thrilled that he won and he is so deserving of all the prizes. Also love the mom and dad pic – very lots!

nmotb: actually amore was completely taken with nephew n and da bruvva only has eyes for his boy! he’s got some fabulous prizes- a custom built junglegym, books, toys, spa sessions for his mommy, photography sessions, and his next birthday party is sorted- cake, deco and party packs- the lot! very exciting! his mommy is even going to wrap some of his prizes to give him for christmas!

phats: he looks oh so responsible doesn’t he! mwaaaaaaaaahahahahaha…

keshi: thanx doll!

wenchy: mommy darling said today she got a fright when she saw how old they’ve got! LOL!

5. Wenchy says:

I loved your parents pic the best.

:o)

6. Keshi says:

WOW cute n happy pics!

Keshi.

7. Phats says:

Great pictures I like it when people share them. That little kid is cute, looks like Howard the Duck with those glasses!! 🙂

Nice picture of Damien, he looks like such a responsible young man.

8. NMOTB says:

That is so awesome I bet you are all so proud!!!!!! So what did he win?????? He looks so cute on the stage and I guess G just loved posing with Amore? *Grin* Thanks for the favour of earlier on!