Today Is Greebo’s Third Birthday!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greebo in the dirty washing bag- one of his favourite possies!

Here he is playing silly buggers in a shopping bag- he loves all kinds of bags and boxes!

Here he is sleeping on the couch with Damien- he always shares Damien’s couch or bed… I don’t think he’s ever forgiven me for bringing Taxi home…

I love this picture- I was looking for a specific fhm magazine for my brother to look at something, and when I looked again Greebo’d made himself comfortable… and as I snapped a picture- he licked his lips!!

7 Responses to Today Is Greebo’s Third Birthday!

1. Katt says:

Oh, these are so cute! Happy Birthday, Kitty Greebo! From Hades Cat, Killer Cat, Houndus Maximus and me, Human Katt!

h.e.: he has a truly beautiful coat- even my mommy darling tells people what beautiful cats i have!
    and he’s a very very subtle shmoozer- he has myslf and damien very well trained when it comes to getting his own way…

3. Homo Escapeons says:

What a shiny beautiful cat! I am sure that He will forgive you..although I don’t profess to understand felid logic…he looks like a real schmoozer.
    HB Greebster!

spookie: i didn’t spoil him as such- but they all got some soft meat for a treat.

dawn: they’re not film magazines doll- they’re FHMs!!! hence the giggle with the licking of his lips!

terri: heh heh- he does that anyway, he’s the boss in our house!

5. Terri says:

Happy Birthday Greebo! Does he get to chase the other pets around the house without fear of retribution for his birthday?

6. Dawn says:

What adorable pics – love how he is hanging in the laundry basket. Especially love the position on the film magazines – very Marilyn, actually … Aren’t I just so beautiful?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love and Hugs. xoxo

7. Spookie the Warrior says:

Happy Birthday Greebo!!! Hope your mommy spoils you today.