I Am Truly Unique!

I was visiting at Paul’s place this evening and found this map link thingy, which got me curious. There are 13000 odd people with the same first name as me in the USA, but there is no one with the same surname and no one with the same first name surname combination as me!

HowManyOfMe.com
Logo There are:
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

12 Responses to I Am Truly Unique!

1. Dawn says:

After seeing that totally DROP DEAD GORGEOUS PHOTO OF YOU ESPANOL STYLE, who needs a website to amplify for uniqueness???? That is thee most stunning pic of you – sort of has a 50’s movie actress feel to it.
    I did the test –
    302,968 with my first name;
    16,408 with same last name (that low figure surprised me);
    17 people with the same full name.
    Hugs and Loves xoxo

2. Homo Escapeons says:

There are 0 people in the U.S. named Homo Escapeons or Donn Coppens but there are 8,999 Donns and 510 Coppens.
    I did discover that there are 116,988 Mabels, 10,499 Destinys and only 4,500 Stars.

There are
    1,399,353 Donalds
    217,477 Dons
    68,993 Donnies
    13,499 Donnys
    and 18 Donald Trumps.

Woo Hoo! great idea..

3. gail says:

Well I am the only one with my name too.( and I’m not cheating!!! )I married into an old English historic double barreled surname and I think that I am actually the only one in the world with my name as there are not many of the family left!!!!

nmotb: hahaha- i read it in afrikaans so it didn’t even strike me as odd that it said “hollands”!!

5. Anonymous says:

lol @ hollands (meant that to be pronounced in afr) just reads funny if you read it in english!

6. Anonymous says:

um, hello buddo, my surname is not Afrikaans but Hollands! I know it sounds afrikaans but if you say it correctly then it sounds dutch!

ww: ooookayyy… so this is another one of those “lessee how many people we can get to click here” things?

tammy: damn! i thought i was the only one…

nmotb: aaaah- lightbulb moment- i think the thing is to have an afrikanns surname!

spookie: you see- english surname!

paul: don’t panic sweetie- i don’t think the program was designed for afrikaans surnames… does that mean us “unique” people cheated?

8. Anonymous says:

So, lemme get this straight.. of all the people who have followed this link from my site, or pasted it onto theirs, I am STILL the most common?!?

*wanders off mumbling grumpily*

9. Anonymous says:

There are 13,499 people with my name. There 167,982 people with my surname and there are 8 people with my name and surname in United States!!

10. Anonymous says:

76492 have the same name as Me and only 420 have the same surname – but none has my name and surname!!!(ok so I am quite a “common” chick)

lol @ word verification CRIPE

11. Tammy says:

I too am unique. Its funny but being a title closer in NY – I dread when people have surnames like Kim, or Young or Smith or Diaz, etc. as the list of judgements, etc goes on forever and adds so long onto each closing.

12. Within Without says:

Well, Angel, there are 331,465 people in the U.S. with my first name…

But according to HowManyOfMe.com, not one person with my last name, which I know to be false…

🙂