I Bin A Goo’girl… Havn’ I!?!?!

Since I caused momentary confusion when I posted Damien’s Christmas wish list, I thought I’d clear it up properly-like you know, by posting mine. This took me a while to come up with one- there’s lots I want when I’m out shopping- but when I get home I’ve forgotten most of it!

1 King Robbie… Okay okay, I know that’s pushing it so I’ll settle for a CD or a DVD (I’ve already got Intensive Care, Escapology, Swing When You’re Winning and Greatest Hits)
2 Another tattoo, dunno what or where yet…
3 A drawing book and a full set of pencils
4 A new set of coloured gel pens (I’ve finished mine)
5 A diamond- half a carat at least- preferably an oval cut set in white gold filigree and maybe a little black enamel in the design (I plan to buy my own one someday soon anyway)
6 A chess set made up of dragon pieces
7 Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry- lots of rings- lots of big silver rings with stones in
8 Terry Pratchett’s “Thud
9 A short, straight haired, bright blue wig
10 One of those big, silver, fully kitted out RVs to go on holiday in
11 A black 2007 Ducati Monster
12 A pair of purple and gold Chanel sunglasses
13 The whole X-Files TV series on DVD
14 Terry Pratchett’s “Wintersmith
15 Steven King’s “Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla

in case you were wondering where the drawing-book and pencils request suddenly came from, here’s one of my works…
…TA-DAH!!!

9 Responses to I Bin A Goo’girl… Havn’ I!?!?!

katt: i’ve got LOTSA pounds doll! in fact- there are about 40 i’m trying to get rid of… oh, hang on, you mean the money kind right?

2. Katt says:

Wow, Angel, you’ve got talent. That is an incredible picture.

As for the chess set, I recommend the Myth and Magic collection – if you have the pounds. I’ve got a couple of dragons from the collection. The ex-boyfriend got the chess set unfortunately.

evangeline: heh heh- problem is i like to put them where i can see them!

phats: oh i can tell him to start shopping- but he’s low on cash as usual (like his mommy)- and they don’t give credit cards to 15 year olds!

nmotb: nope, not a new one… but i am keen to do more on a more regular basis.

gareth: nuh man- its just for fun, like my feather boas and tattoos!

spookie: um, coff… its actually an oldish drawing… and yes it can be a birthday list too!

terri: oooh- i love the boots idea! my birthday is three days after christmas and three days before new year… so everyone is usually either broke or on holiday…

4. Anonymous says:

Nice! Seeing your list reminds me again why I like you. King Robbie indeed! I would never have thought of the wig but great idea. I want red knee-length pointy-toe boots instead.
    When’s your birthday..?

5. Anonymous says:

COOL!! Glad to see you’re drawing again. That’s really beautiful.

And does your wish list double as a birthday list too?

6. Gareth says:

LOL why do you want a bright blue wig??? Are you running away to join the circus 😛

7. Anonymous says:

well we can see where Damien gets his talent for drawing!!! Is that a new one – glad to see you drawing!

I sure I will able to get you something off that list for da birfday or christmas, which ever they are only 3 days apart!!!

8. Phats says:

wow great pic! Hope you get everything on your wish list, tell Damien to start shopping!

9. Anonymous says:

Nice pic! Think I’ve got an idea where that next tat could go. Heh heh.