You’ve Seen The Cats. You’ve Seen The Kid.

But I don’t think I’ve ever shown you all proper pictures of my tats have I? And I just know its been at the top of all you all’s lists of things to see before you die… so here you go!

This is the ink on my upper right arm… this is also the one I’d like to make bigger by extending the “horns” and “tail”. I chose it because it made me think of a dragon when I saw it. I got this one about 5 years ago.
And this is the ink on my upper left arm. It was my first (back in 1998), and since I’m dragon mad there’s no way my first tattoo could be anything else could it!?! The kak part- I’ve seen two other people with the identical tat, including a personal trainer at my gym (it was on her back), and an FHM hottie with it on her tummy (next to her navel). At least I’m in good company… LOL!
And this is my strawberry! It’s in the small of my back and I had it done about a year ago. My other tats took about 30 minutes each, and within an hour they didn’t hurt anymore. This strawberry too almost 2 hours, was by far the most painful to have done (on my spine), and it hurt like a mother trucker for quite some time afterwards bunnies! The people at the tattoo shop still call me “strawberry” when they see me (Damien and I are regulars there since I’m dying for another one and they LOVE Damien’s drawings).
…these were all photographed for me by my darling Damien… and yes- I’m that white!

13 Responses to You’ve Seen The Cats. You’ve Seen The Kid.

1. mommy darling says:

Really Ange – your opening line was like a lightning bolt where you don’t want one!
    Granny always used to say she was just going to brush her tats and then go off to bed and Grampa & I used to giggle about it ‘cos he would say “Imagine that site G, it could take a while with a tooth brush – hee hee!!” And he & I would go on about it just teasing about her brushing her ‘chest’. She would yell to us from the room to stop teasing and you know, in retrospect, I don’t think it ever occurred to her what we were teasing about! Truly.
    So your opening sentence made me jump sky high at first – imagine what a giggle I got out of that one!
    Talk about slamming on breaks as in the animated pics – eyes on stalks – jaw on the ground floor in a 40 story building!!

anon: so what tat have you got? as for my furry masters- they look similar but they’re VERY different!

gareth: that’ll be one immensely expensive strawberry then!

cheryl: thanx! the strawberry is almost actual size- its a wee bit bigger, the dragon is about that size and the tribal is a little bigger than it is…

spookie: he did indeed!

3. Anonymous says:

Cool photos! Did damien take them? I still contemplate getting a tattoo, then I think nah… but then I haven’t really found one I like either. Who knows maybe one day.

4. Cheryl Wray says:

Hee hee . . . first time I’ve seen such up-close pics of tatoos on a blog! They are very cool!!!

5. Gareth says:

Strawberries and dragons, hmmmm what happens if the gragon migrates to the small of your back and eats the strawberry?! 😀

6. Anonymous says:

nice tatoos I got one on my shoulderblade. It didn’t hurt at all

PS cute kitties. But they look a lot alike.

dawn: some say brave… some say stupid… heh heh! i saw all the other comments, thank you skattie!

vangie: mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha… at one stage googling “parenting hell” listed me first!!

katt: when i have changed the tribal (the first picture) i’ll show you the updated version!

supermom: thats why i liked it!

terri: i wanted one forever but waited till i found the right one and i could afford it. now i’m hooked (yes- that really happens)!

steven: you see me in the sun and you go snowblind dude!

8. Anonymous says:

Wow…you’re as white as me!!

So this is what it sounds like when does cry… 😉

Steve~

9. Anonymous says:

Yep, the second one is lovely. I’m far too poep-bang to get one myself 😉

10. Melany aka Supermom says:

I agree. That second one is nice

11. Katt says:

Finally, my PC co-operates and I can comment…

I like the second one. And you are braver than I am. 😀

12. Anonymous says:

I just googled kettle of bananas and it showed a picture of your tats. heh heh heh

13. Dawn says:

I am SHOCKED – I totally didn’t know you had all these – excuse me but, how BRAVE ARE YOU??????? The strawberry looks like it must have been eina. You are a woman of many surprises. I have left a few comments on some of the posts below – I have so many to catch up on. I just want you to know that I wish you and Damien HAPPY HOLIDAYS and all good wishes for a happy, healthy, prosperous and gentle 2007. I count you as one of the new blessings to have come into my life this year. Love and Hugs. xoxo