Sheer Torture Bunnies!

Three days without even a laptop!
My power supply cable frayed completely and I couldn’t even switch it on to write or play solitaire… let alone post to my blog!
But I’m back now… you have been warned!

10 Responses to Sheer Torture Bunnies!

1. Melany says:

How DID you survive!?

spookie: yip- so am i!

3. Spookie the Warrior says:

Oh goody – I am so glad you got that fixed!!

vangie: i lOVE that- i am someone’s dr. phil! mwaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

h.e.: aaahhh, the soft, comforting glow indeed- i was beginning to think that maybe i should be worried bout how much i missed my machine- but once it was alive again, i knew i was nerfectly pormal dontchaknow!

rrramone: way cool dude- where all did you go? what impressed you the most?

gareth: ummm, nope. i celebrated nephew d’s 7th birthday with the family and took some cool pictures of my siblings in the pool… oh and damien and i watched lotsa movies… thassaboudit.

nmotb: heh heh… i don’t OWN a cozzy doll- but i’ll be more than happy to sip something with you!

steven: ooh- i LOVE honey mustard sauce… haven’t tried eyeballs though…

5. Steven Novak says:

If I were without computer I think I would pluck my eyeballs out, fry them up and serve them up with a little honey mustard dipping sauce. 😉

Steve~

6. NMOTB says:

I can like to have been wondering where you were!!!!!!! See ya tomorrow (p.s) bring your cozzy – we can lay around da pool and sip some, um well, we can find something to sip!!!!

7. Gareth says:

Woohoooo you’re back.
    A lot must have happened in those 3 days for you to blog about. Hehe 😀

8. Rrramone says:

Glad it’s fixed! And did I tell you I went to South Africa for the first time in my life this past October? It was incredible. 🙂

9. Homo Escapeons says:

Angel, I hear ‘ya!
    I had a chrizzmuss computer crash and I had to spend hours, days actually, out in the real world with all of the yells, bells and smells…somehow I managed to keep my wits about me and have now safely returned to the soft, comforting, glow of my screen…
    aaah.

10. Evangeline says:

I used your down time to have a little blog vacation of my own. Yer like my therapist. (sigh of shame)