NMOTB did this one on her page- and then she tagged me… when I wasn’t looking and I was unarmed and when I thought she had a surprise for me!
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I don’t actually want a house as such- what I want is one of those huge one-room lofts at the top of a building in Cape Town. With lots of huge windows so I can open everything up to the cool sea air. I want to separate the “rooms” like the bathroom and kitchen with glass bricks, and I’ll have a bedroom added on a platform using suspension cables and small glass brick pillars to hold it up.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing?
Definitely my jeans- and T shirts… does jewelry count as clothing, ‘coz you know I can’t ever go without a ring or four!
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
I’d have to say I notice a guys mouth first, then his eyes…
4. What’s the last CD that you bought?
Metallica’s Some Kind of Monster
5. Where’s your favorite place to be?
At home… on the couch… yes really!
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere where the temperature reaches 20 degrees Celsius or more…
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged?
Dunno… I’ve never actually had a full massage- I’ve had my shoulders massaged by my beauticians when I have a facial but that’s about it.
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Definitely mind… this body ain’t at all strong!
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Somewhere between 5:30 and 6:30… and I regularly oversleep!
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The McDonalds McFlurry machine… oh, you mean an appliance in my kitchen…?
11. What makes you really angry?
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
The drums, or bass guitar!
13. Favorite colour?
Oooh- I have so many! I’ll choose purple today…
14. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV?
Ooh ooh- definitely a sports car!
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
16. Favorite children’s book?
Enid Blyton’s Noddy! I used to try and make up tunes for the songs Noddy sang!
17. What is your favorite season?
Winter. Without a doubt. The heat sucks!
18. Your least favorite household chore?
AALLLLLLL of them!!! Every single one!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To fly!!!! I wanna be able to fly where I can see the ground passing by below me! Like in a microlight or hang-glider…
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I have three- a strawberry, a dragon and a tribal…
21. Can you juggle?
Yup- I do it all the time! Work, money, mommy-dom, mood swings, school…ohhhh- you mean like they do in a circus? Nope, can’t do that one.
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
The boyfriend I had just before I started seeing Damien’s father… he was gorgeous, five years older than me and in the airforce. He was sweet as anything, and then along came Damien’s father and literally swept me off my feet- I didn’t even break up with D… he arrived to visit one day and Damien’s father was there with me! I was very embarrassed and I felt very bad!
23. What’s your favorite day?
Saturday! This is when I sleep late, go shopping and go gallivanting!
24. What’s in the trunk of your car?
Library books, a tracksuit top, a fan-belt and a bag full of toys to take to the local children’s home… I think that’s it… oh, and an umbrella
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
I haven’t tried sushi yet- though I’d like to- so I’ll have to say… hamburger.
There Is Never An Excuse
One in three is not a statistic - one in three is a crying shame.