A Brain Teaser… Maybe

You are driving in a car at a constant speed.
On your left side is a drop off (the ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you.
In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it.
Behind you is another galloping horse.
Both horses are also traveling at the same speed as you…
What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

GET YOUR DRUNK ASS OFF THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!

11 Responses to A Brain Teaser… Maybe

1. justin says:

That’s very funny, Angel. It had me fooled.

2. Allan says:

Hahaha…had me too! Like the new header, merry-go-rounds and roller-coasters are fun!

3. Melany aka Supermom says:

DOn’t do this to me on a day like today I was trying to figure out WHY ON earth you would be travelling so slowly…let’s face it. Here in good old SA, anything is possible.

4. Terri says:

hahaha! I started to try untangle it and then my brain said Forget It and so I scrolled down and had a good laugh instead.

Gareth – Dude, I’m impressed!

5. Invisible says:

OMG this shit cracked me up…

spookie: thats coz sowff efrikun merry go rounds usually only have horses on!

homo escapeons: heh heh, i shall consider this my good deed for the day!

7. homo escapeons says:

You definitely had me going and as I was reaching for my calculator I said to myself..Hmm..why would Angel want to torment my already deeply scattered brain with a decidedly difficult math quiz…and Voila.
    You have single handidly restored my faith in mankind.

ha wv is
    reefewx!!

8. Spookie the Warrior says:

LOL!! When I read the punch line I couldn’t figure out where the hell the fire engine would fit in…?? But I got it after a few seconds. hee.

louisa: that was my reaction too!

gareth: lmao… i’m really impressed that you put so much thought into it on a monday!

10. Gareth says:

OMG I actually had this all worked out and then I read the last line. Yeah thanks for making feel stoooooooooopid now!!! πŸ˜‰

Actually the answer I came up with (in case you were wondering lol) was – if you slow down the horse behind you will have to slow down too and then when the fire engine is ahead of you you can pull out into its lane and follow it πŸ™‚

11. Louisa says: