I tell you what- I’ll make a list- and then you can decide which of them are true and which aren’t. Howzat? Okay, ready…?
1. I take a bath or a shower- maybe one a week…
2. I would get a new tattoo every month if I could afford it.
3. One day- when Greebo, Taxi and Grampa Scratchy are gone- I will buy myself a Sphynx cat, which currently go for R3000 (£210 or $420 at the current rate of exchange).
4. I wish I could have a pet dragon. A couple actually, at least a little one for round the house and a big one to fly around on.
5. I can NOT work without music, and if I leave my earphones at home by some ridiculous twist of Murphy’s law, I am distracted and almost irritable all day.
6. I almost wish Damien could meet his father now so we could get things over with- the suspense is killing me- but at the same time, I half hope they never meet and I will always be enough for Damien… yes, yes- I know- its simple insecurity!
7. I occasionally miss someone I haven’t met yet.
8. I spoil myself by buying wedding magazines…
9. I have trained two of my cats- Greebo and Taxi- to sit, wave and walk in harness, on a leash.
10. The dust bunnies in my flat have names!
And I hereby tag… um… okay. Lemme think about this…
First I’ll tag Ydnic, who is a gorgeous and divine family member with a heart of gold (and I don’t think she’s ever been tagged before.
Then I’ll tag Supermom, who really is a super mom and takes spectacular photos too.
And third, I’ll tag Aquila, a wonderful writer with a license plate fetish.
Phats gets number four; he’s a sports nut with a big heart who Damien thinks is really cool.
Shane is my fifth tag; she shares her life as a mom and does a lot of ADHD research.
Katy, Katy, Katy (sometimes Dino) gets my sixth tag… love her to death, I feel like I’ve known her for ages.
Justin is a Photoshop pro and he gets my seventh tag.
And my eighth tag goes to Crystal, who does not have a mommy blog and who cusses a lot.
And I won’t take it personally if you don’t want to play or if you’ve done it already. You just may wake up one day with a horrid case of Sponge-Bob-aphobia… so don’t wonder where it came from, okay.