All Indications So Far…

Are that “the dish” is in fact NOT interested.

Seems I was delusional after all . . . oh well, it was fun while it lasted . . . sort of. I actually intensely dislike the whole butterflies-in-the-tummy-does-he-doesn’t-he-is-he-isn’t-he sensation. I like to discuss things and set rules up front and get it over with. It’s so much easier than the whole wait and see thing and it’s less stressful.

I think it’s going to take a while to convince the bloody adolescent living in my brain of this fact- you know the one that tries to take over when hormonal-emotional-male-related issues crop up?

And I’m quite disappointed in myself in that as disinterested as I convince myself I am when it comes to relationships, I turn into a giggling lump of mush if ANYONE seemingly pays me some attention. S’pose it’s bound to happen after six years of “singleness”.

But how annoying is that!!!

8 Responses to All Indications So Far…

supermom: i haven’t decided yet if i’m sorry…

2. Melany aka Supermom says:

I’m with you on not liking the butterflies thing – I don’t get all this hiding of emotions some times. TELL people if you like them lol Sorry it didn’t work out though

katy katy katy: i haven’t totally decided whether i’m sorry or not!

phats: teehee- you know someone willing to fly out here?

4. Phats says:

That sucks, want me to set you up? haha

5. Dino aka Katy says:

butterflies can be fun – sorry it didn’t work

mel: i’m SO not glad for the butterflies… i try to avoid them! my mommy darling is amazing and i couldn’t have made it through without her!

allan: aaah, us suckers need to stick together eh!!?!
    my word verification seemed appropriate too “xdopusa”!!!

7. Allan says:

Heh, I know the feeling…all it takes is a kind word or two and I’m done for…pathetic, eh?
    On the reverse, the slightest snub feels like a blow to the base of my skull.

Annoying? I’ll save that epithet for “zgmaxvby” (my word verif)

8. Anonymous says:

Sorry about the dish but glad you had the tummy butterflies and all that fun pre-dating stuff. Your mom’s letter is so amazing. She really sounds like an awesome granny and being the proud owner of another wonderful granny, I know what a blessing that is. I wish I had my mom at Daniel’s birth instead of an undeserving father who left him anyway. U r a lucky girly!
    Mel