Ooops…

NOT!!

Could I be the only South African NOT wearing a springbok rugby jersey today…?

11 Responses to Ooops…

1. Peong says:

Wearing one or not, good luck tomorrow!

2. <b>Mr R Rabbit</b> says:

I’m ill! I’m allowed to sleep in when I’m ill. Normally I have to be up at six thirty.

louisa: i’m in black, denim skirt and docs

nosjunkie: me either- not getting one though…

jenty: i’m impressed!

glugster: shock! gasp! i have nothing with a springbok on it…

sweetass: you still chanting?

gremlin: i’m going somewhere the game will be on- but i’m going for the sheep on the spit and the red wine!

mr r rabbit: you’ve only been awake an hour…!!?!?!

shebee: well i like purple!

4. SheBee says:

I have purple on. I forgot all about wearing rugby stuff this morning

🙁

5. <b>Mr R Rabbit</b> says:

I feel like the only person in England not watching it, so I can sympathise.

I’ve had to turn down eleven invites to go and watch the match tomorrow already.

I’ve only been awake an hour. I’m going to have to pull my phone out of the socket.

6. Gremlin says:

Nope dont have one and don’t really want one… But I’m bullied (not really) to watch the game… Ai

7. Sweetass RSA says:

go bokke! no jersey either…all sold out…but wearing green!!!

8. Glugster says:

Shock, Gasp, Horror!!

Actually I don’t have a jersey either. But I do have a cap, beanie, jacket and sport’s bag. I won a jersey the other night correctly predicting one of the rugby scores, but in my drunken state I gave it away to some snot-nosed kid. Don’t think it would have fitted in any case but I can’t be sure.

9. Jenty says:

You’re not alone 🙂 I don’t possess one, I tried to buy one but I was far too late. I am wearing green and yellow though.

10. Nosjunkie says:

Nope I dont have one.
    I am waiting for it to be delivered by a friend of mine who found one in a dodgy chinese jshop in boksburg
    so I am wearing black till then

11. Louisa says:

Nah…I’m also not weariong one don’t worry. Although I did let myself get bullied into wearing green.