15 Responses to Blog My Blog

allbunnies: MWA!!! love you all!!! the answers are up!

2. Preposterous Ponderings says:

Darn all of the good questions have been taken. LOL

I hope I don’t repeat any:

1.What’s your favorite color?
    2.What’s your favorite holiday?
    3.If you had only 1 wish what would it be?
    4.Why did you start blogging?
    5.What is your favorite place to shop?

3. Cheryl Wray says:

Hey Angel!!! First off, I hate that I haven’t popped by too much lately. I just LOVE all the sweet comments you leave me and I always love popping by here and seeing what’s going on in your life!!!

Let’s see…as for questions:

I always love to know what people’s “Favorites” are. Like–

* Favorite music right now
    * Favorite place you’ve ever traveled
    * Favorite dessert

And also…
    * How did you pick out Damien’s name (you’ve probably covered that before, but I probably missed it) I love baby names and “cool” names especially, so I’m just curious!

Have a GREAT day!!!

4. MeHereNow says:

My question is …… where’s the pictures of the new tattoo??? Its Tuesday already!! I’m not known for my patience as you might have guessed!!

5. Blue Momma says:

Have you always lived in South Africa?

I’ve never been to SA. Tell me the reasons I should visit, other than to see one of my favorite bloggers and her new tattoo.

6. lordwiggly says:

Why do people keep asking the stupid question “Which came first – the chicken or the egg?” It is clearly the egg. Have these people not heard of dinosaurs?

7. Nosjunkie says:

Ummmm ummmm ummmm!
    Gosh I dont know I really dont know.
    I lll get back to you on this one.

8. Glugster says:

By the way. Evidently google sucks?!?!?!?

9. Glugster says:

I’m very serious when I praise the virtues of your sweet ass.

10. Sweetass RSA says:

glug…you serious??…who knew…lol! i only asked 5 questions…i must admit your question is better…darn

11. kateeighty says:

I’m now at http://www.kateonthenogo.blogspot.com

Google sucks.

12. Glugster says:

OK. I can be serious.

What was your life like before blogging?

What impact did blogging have on your life?

13. Glugster says:

Uh, I’ve got one. Did you ever think SweetAss would have so many questions?

LOL. Just kidding!

14. Sweetass RSA says:

tough one, don’t want to ask personal stuff, cause you won’t really want to answer those…

question 1: is angel your real name? yes or no is fine
    question 2: if you were in the position to, would you have more kids?
    question 3: if money was not a problem, how many tattoo’s would you get? and where?
    question 4: if you could jump on an aeroplane right now, where would you go? and why?
    question 5: if you had one wish, what would it be?

i will stop at five, i can just go on and on and on…

15. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

OK, Angel. But… I am not a “bunny”; I am a “wascally wabbit!”

My question: May I presume that the “Damien’s Weekend Pictures” post on your Angel’s Photos blog were taken by Damien? In the answer is “yes,” please tell him for me that he is a great photographer (just like his mommy) and that I really enjoyed the photographs, especially the one of the train.