Happy Birthday…

to my Greebo!!! He’s 4 years old today!!!

18 Responses to Happy Birthday…

1. Phats says:

Happy Birthday to your cat even though I am not a fan of cats, I am allergic

2. CamiKaos says:

he’s lovely… happy (belated) birthday Greebo.

3. Dino aka Katy says:

oh man that reminds me I totally forgot Mac’s (our great dane)birthday

anyway happy birthday Greebo – make sure they treat you like the master you are – and not just today

louisa: why thank you- he takes after his mother don’t you know!

tattooed mama: must come and see!

preposterous ponderings: i did, he said mmeeeowrrrr?!

simply curious: ummm… not quite… take a look here, this makes greebo about 35…

blue momma: heh heh, i have three furry masters!

modified mummy: he got both! thank you!

mr r rabbit: sadly no, that would be fun… and he still has both eyes, no scars and full ears… and he’s never had the opportunity to fight wolves or sire litters and litters of greeblets… but when he and i met the first time, he gave me this look that was unmistakable!

sometimes saintly nick: mmeeeowrrrrrrrr!

living bridget: greebo is a wee bit odd- he wouldn’t let you touch him… i’ll do it for you okay?

nosjunkie: aw kyooot!!! it is fun finding a name that fits innit… how bout cola, or chianti?

glugster: my furry masters do indeed live quite a luxurious life…

szarek(will) : mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa… oh the love between siblings!

shebee: mmeeeooooowwrrrrrrrr!

sweetass rsa: mwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa… no they don’t!

5. Sweetass RSA says:

you know when it’s your cat’s birthday…wow, i’m impressed! does your pot plants have birthday’s too??

just kidding angel, happy bday Greebo!!!!

6. SheBee says:

haha. Awww. Humphrey bumphrey Greebo!

7. Szarek(Will) says:

Lee we also thought to call the cat LEE ’cause hell that cat can be a biatch..hehe

8. Glugster says:

Look’s like he’s living a royal life! Can I come and live there too?

9. Nosjunkie says:

Happy birthday kitty
    he looks like my black baby only she doesnt have a name
    we have tried vader since the fat grey sloth Stiff owns is called Jabba but it hasnt quite stuck

10. Living Bridget says:

Happy birthday, Greebo! *virtual stroke and scratch behind ears*

Like all cats, he looks full of himself! I’m a little wary of independent pets, give me a needy dog any day.

11. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

Happy birthday, Greebo!

You are a beautiful cat and quite photogenic!

12. <b>Mr R Rabbit</b> says:

Greebo?

Does he have one eye, and shift into a human form when threatened?

13. Modified Mummy says:

Must… think… of… lolcats… captions!

Wish the wee fella a Happy Birthday from me 🙂 Or a scratch behind his ears, whichever you think he’ll like more 😀

14. Blue Momma says:

You have a cat! Yet another thing to confirm that I was right in liking you so much!

15. Simply Curious says:

Do cats age in cat years like dogs with dog years? Happy Birthday!

16. Preposterous Ponderings says:

Give the sweetpea a huge kiss from me.

Happy Birthday!

17. Tattooed Mama says:

green tea ice cream is so possible. check my archives for october. i wrote about it.. 🙂

18. Louisa says:

Aaaawww! He’s absolutely beautiful angel….so cute!