1. I often get compliments about my eyes, and I know how to do my make up too…
2. I have great legs; I look good in short skirts… provided I wear tights or stockings as my skin is white as snow.
3. Most days, I can literally wake up and without doing anything to my hair it will look great- I get away with a lot because of my curls… I can even sleep with a towel wrapped round wet hair and wake up with it looking fabulous!
4. I dislike my teeth intently, but I have lovely lips.
5. I am highly intelligent; I can learn and teach myself to do anything I put my mind to. I try not to brag about it, but I keep it in mind for myself and my own ego.
6. I love how fast my hair grows! I have had so many hairstyles because I’m not at all worried about hacking it all off with an electric razor if I’m in the mood- I know that within a year it’ll be on my shoulders again!
7. I love how fast my nails grow… a millimetre a week on average! I’ve never had false nails and I’ve never bitten them- and I was always in trouble at school for having too long nails (the school rules said they weren’t allowed to show over the top of your finger if you held your hands up).
8. I am very good at public speaking. I can connect with my audience, and I prepare in advance for the type of crowd I am expecting. I can also tailor my presentation a little to fit the type of audience I have in front of me.
9. I think I am pretty good at writing… fiction that is… I still need a hella lot of practice, but I’m not too bad at it and people like to read it most of the time.
10. I know enough about bikes and cars to be able to hold my own in a conversation- and I like that very much.