My Birthday Wishlist.

And do please note bunnies… these are all absolutenecessities, musthave, can’tlivewithoutthem items for me!

By the way, do you know the difference between tights, leggings, stockings and pantyhose? In South Africa, everything is referred to as stockings, even when they’re pantyhose so lemme eddykate you, k? Pantyhose go from waist to toes, stockings go from thighs to toes, leggings go from waist to ankle, and socks go from toe to anywhere between the ankle and the knee. Stockings sometimes need a garter belt or thigh garters, but nowadays you can buy them with a little rubberised strip or two inside the top and they hold themselves up!

I love those!

15 Responses to My Birthday Wishlist.

allan: i woulda been worried about myself had it not been a movie… ROTFL

phats: not a clue dude!

lordwiggly: so pear shaped isn’t good? and what other blog would that be??! ~~wink~~

2. lordwiggly says:

I would totally get you the first item on the list, on the condition that you show me what they look like on…but then things would go pear shaped and you would have to blog about what happened on your other blog, so probably not a good idea then πŸ˜‰

3. Allan says:

I saw the word ‘Snatch’ in-between links to stockings and garters. I clicked it , but it wasn’t what I thought it was…it would have been an odd gift request, come to think of it.

darla: its a favourite of mine and damien’s and we’ve seen it so many times!

5. darla says:

Smart thinking ahead with the birthday list! Do we sense a stockinged-feather-hat theme? I LOVE Fifth Element. Probably one of the most unique sci-fi gambits of its era.

allbunnies: ooer… maybe i shoulda said so- its not my birthday yet… πŸ˜€

living bridget: am i??!?
    πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

m@: teehee, me too!

p.p.: my birthday is december 28th… thats why i start now! sweetass knows- most people are either drunk, broke, hungover, or away at that time of the year!!!

cami: blush you think?

fridaynightgirl: hey there! i wondered what’d happened to crazyville!

louisa: innit just??!?

s.s.n.: πŸ˜›

7. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

Sorry for being a pragmatic male, but those are must-have, can’t-live-without-them items?

Shit.

8. Louisa says:

That’s what I like to see…a lady who know what she wants! πŸ™‚

This is a magnificent list angel.

9. fridaynightgirl says:

Happy birthday, Ang! BTW, Crazyville has been annexed by WordPress. Hope you’ll still visit – you’re such a fun tourist to our little corner of craziness!

fridaynightgirl.wordpress.com

10. CamiKaos says:

you seem to have more hat needs than anyone I know

11. Preposterous Ponderings says:

When is your birthday?

I hope you end up getting everything that you want.Time to start brown nosing some people! LOL

12. M@ says:

In that case, I like the stockings!

13. Living Bridget says:

Get SNATCH! Love that movie too much! Not sure about the rest of this list Ang, you’re weird! πŸ˜‰

teehee… i love hats! and accessories- jewellery, sunglasses, shoes…

15. Nosjunkie says:

whats with the hats.
    I love hats and I wish people still wore them but hey..
    you sound like your in the old appostilic church