What Do I Want For Christmas?

Y      Four small fire extinguishers

Y      Three battery-operated, self-adhesive, smoke detectors

Y      A set of extractor fans that I can mount in a window

Y      Fabric friendly, fire-retardant spray… for everything in Damien’s room

Y      New curtains for Damien’s bedroom

Y      A lie detector

20 Responses to What Do I Want For Christmas?

szarek (will): tut tut will!

ruby: innit just…?

louisa: i couldn’t make it a birthday wishlist- that’s even further away!

polgara: ‘coz my built-in mommy one doesn’t always work and i’d like a back-up

n.s.n.m.o.t.b.: mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

e.c.: that’ll be an expensive bonfire… i dunno about signs hey… damien has just always loved matches and lighters and candles and such.

katy katy katy: teehee… i’ll keep hinting!

dawn: aw int ddtf just the sweetest!!?!

sheena: ~~gasp~~

cami: me too cami, me too!

faerie: thanx girl

nat: not very romantic is it…?

goblin: ah so you’re a firebug too eh?!?

y.d.g.: i’m definitely going to have to make a plan…

p.p.: mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaa

s.s.n.: i dunno dude, i wish i could see what he was burning coz i’m pretty sure it was more than a cigarette!

bridget: coz i’m impatient

sweetass: ah, got it in one girl! what else can i do eh?

2. Eternally Curious says:

OK – sowwy – maybe not cigs as kindlin’ – mebbe just the bonfire will work to get this outtin the open?

I’m akshully fishin’ for answers – ‘cuz PJ has also shown signs of being a Fire Bug, off and on (fortunately for us, more off than on – so far!)

3. sweetass RSA says:

i just wanted to say!!… christmas was the other day dollface… LOL… but i think you’re laughing so that you don’t have to cry…

4. Bridget says:

WHY SO EARLY??!!!!

5. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

Hmmmm… Has someone’s smoking in his room gotten perhaps dangerous?

6. Preposterous Ponderings says:

You just might want to add a wireless mouse to that there list! LOL

7. yellowdog granny says:

I don’t think I would wait for christmas for that list..

8. Goblin says:

Ooooh, after the pic of that mouse, all very good ideas!
    Says the girl who at six years old lit a lampshade on fire because she wanted to see if it would burn.

9. Natalie says:

Why don’t you make your list a valentines list, anything to get what you need sooner! hee hee

10. Faerie says:

ahhh Angel. Im lost as to what to say, I mean you know my kids do shit too…. just not life threatening yet to the whole family, only themselves. *sigh* Someday. (repeat as necessary)

11. CamiKaos says:

sigh…

i hope santa does early deliveries.

12. Sheena Gates says:

Oh hunnie. I’ll put in a word with Santa. I’ll go sit on his lap and talk about the first thing that pops up…

hee hee, sis rude joke!

13. Dawn says:

You realize this could be the post tat gets DDTF to leap onto a plane and come rescue you from your non-fire-proof/safe environment. Yussis, budvo … I tried to work out what the pic might be of before reading the post that went with it. Jokes aside, a smoke detector is essential – and a fire hydrant. As much as I would love to though, the doosie is now full and closed.

14. Dino aka Katy says:

are you sure you want to wait until Xmas seems like a good V-day list to me

15. Eternally Curious says:

Hmmm – interesting. There’s an adage that says the best way to combat a thing – is to do the thing. Any chance you can get Damien out somewhere to build and experience a really, really big bonfire – using cigarettes as kindling? (^_^)

16. the not so "new" mom on the blog says:

Hehehehe! You are not doing too bad for someone that is going to “slow down” on the blogging side of things!!!! Anyways I think the lie detector might just be a good investment although the smoke detectors seem rather needed at this moment – I think you should change it to an easter wish list because you might not have a house left by the time Christmas comes around!!!!

17. Polgara says:

Why the lie detector??

18. Louisa says:

I too find comfort in having a list…never hurts to be prepared, right?

But I must say this is by far the earliest that I have EVER seen a Christmas wish-list appear.

19. Ruby says:

interesting little list you got there

20. Szarek(Will) says:

All seems to protect and detect an fire? hmmmm I wonder why? 🙂

A lie detector….nah man lieing is fun…well white lies