SNIPPETS FROM SPACESHIP ORION
~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ — ~~ –~~
1. As a loyal reader of WW’s blog, I would rate my overall satisfaction at (pick one of the numbers shown on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being less satisfied and 10 being bordering on orgasmic)
After careful analysis I have analysed the relevant date and come to the following conclusion… that a rating of 11.023 is exceptionally accurate!
2. My most memorable WW blog post was…
Ooer, I could not pick only one so I’ve gone with my top three:
I’VE HAD DEAD PEOPLE ON MY MIND LATELY. I mean dead…
Things In My Home That Can Kill Me
The Glob(logging)al Village
3. My least memorable WW blog post that I actually remember was… (fill this space)
Um… maybe the thing about the newts?
4. I don’t remember ANY WW blog posts and I just stumbled upon this ridiculous website by Googling the words “Gay Socks Sex” (If true, just check here or type out the word, “yes”) or “Famous shaving accidents” (check here or type the word, “yes.”)
5. I first found this blog by (check one):
I picked more than one here okay, mainly because I can’t remember and because I think you found me!? And because I’ve always hated being told what to do unless… um, nevermind!
c. Homo Escapeon’s blog
d. MJ’s blog
e. Stace’s blog
f. Anna’s blog
g. George W. Bush’s blog on most wanted Dubya teasers
h. Ziggi’s blog
i. Andrea’s blog
j. Gautami’s blog
k. Googling: “Most Brilliant Man in Universe”
l. Laurie’s blog
m. Dinahmow’s blog
n. Hildegarde’s blog
o. Oh, you know who you are
6. I want WW to blog more about (Pick one, none, or as many as you want):
a. his love life
b. his kids
c. his view of world politics, especially in the Excited States
d. what it’s like to actually live in a spaceship and hail from another planet
e. his appliances, including what’s in them and what’s behind them
f. how to properly clean your bathroom, including the toilet, and which way toilet paper should be installed on the toilet paper thingie
g. how to deal with ear and nose hairs
h. Who did WW tease today and how
i. my latest car repair
j. Socks and sex
k. Yet more investigations of the differences between the male and female brains
l. Other (If you wish, add details on a piece of paper; do not fold)
I had a great-uncle Bob… how’s that?
Abso-friggin-lutely… I am often amazed by them- and seeing a new one makes me want to go and see how accurate my own newest representation is.
Ooh, was I not supposed to answer that one… sorry WW!
Um… does it make me odd if I say I wouldn’t mind living there…? Okay then scratch that- Sowff Effrika roolz- even in the dark!
Well, if I hadn’t seen pictures of HE with a lampshade on his head and or a guitar in his hand… I may have imagined them joined at the hip. I have not yet decided that they are indeed NOT one and the same person. If they are the same person, they should get an award for the most entertaining blog comment conversations ever!!!
Err, does spanking count as a board game…?