This Made Me Think…

…of the inimitable Bridget… need I explain?

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

10 Responses to This Made Me Think…

nosjunkie: likewise!!!

mandy: and i yours!

donn: mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
    depends where they’re implanted, eh?

s e e quine: aaaawww love the roofcats!

add tracy: oh my goodness- wow! okay, all is forgiven for now…!

sweets: snicker

sheena gates: yup. and last week, and the week before!

bridget: woohoo! bridget thinks i’m a bitch!

yellowdog granny: mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

2. yellowdog granny says:

my new boss wears one of those ear phones…and he will say something and i will answer him and then he will point at his head where the phone is and after the 4th or 5th time of him pointing at his head..i mouthed…’oh….your crazy.’
    and he laughed so hard he had to explain to who ever he was talking to why he broke out laughing while talking to them..life is good..

3. Bridget says:

Angel is a bitch.

This is now know with absolute truth.

And yes, I thought this with a smile.

4. Sheena Gates says:

Sigh. So Bridget was the responsible one for my phone being flushed this week?

5. sweets says:

she would have said that with a smile i think… mwhahahahahaha!

6. ADD Tracy says:

Right as always sweet Angel! But I have a note to excuse me for a bit… 2 new grand babies (not Cody as he has sworn to not pro-create) a boy and a girl! The girl is 8 weeks and the boy 3 days πŸ™‚
    My step daughter is getting married $$$$$$$$$ ouch, on March 22. I am truly hoping things will slow down enough to make a PB&J sandwich, THEN I will return, I promise… that is as long as you remind me I have a blog here haaa!
    Thank you for your faithfulness my friend!
    Love and hugs from the hottest grandma in town.

7. S E E Quine says:

` Hilarious!! I just hate it when that happens…..

` PS. Roofcats.

8. Donn says:

Once phones become implants it will be a lot harder to pull off that kind of sh*t.

9. Mandy says:

Hey, you have me linked! Awesome! I LOVE your blog!!

I will link ya back as soon as I get my links fixed, I made some changes and now they don’t work HAHA.

Very funny cartoon btw! πŸ™‚

10. nosjunkie says:

I feel that way about people who SMS and MXIT in company…. it annoys the crap out of me its rude its ani-social and its plain bad manners