OMG… Already!!!

Its too soon!

This morning I registered that I have to look up ever so slightly to look my son in the eye…

Another milestone to cross off the list…

16 Responses to OMG… Already!!!

1. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

Yep. I’m 5’7”. My sons are 5’10” and 6’1”. Yep.

2. S E E Quine says:

` Ha! (Comment worthy of quick internet dash.)

3. Dino aka Katy says:

oh no somehow i don’t think that would be a happy milestone

donn: hell i hope so…
    😀

5. Donn says:

A Mother is someone that you always look up to no matter how tall you get.

bridget: heeeeeyyyy- that’s not nice!!!

glugster: i would- but i don’t wanna ruin them just to look down on people! and you’re in trouble now babe, bridget’s on the warpath!

expensive mistakes and cheap thrills: well, there’s the old story about measuring a child at 2 years old and doubling his height to calculate his full height as an adult… so luckily i always suspected damien would at least be taller than me. i’m keen to see now how accurate it was.

sheena gates: i have always been the shortest of us four kids! my brother loves to say “…don’t make me come down there…

jenty: :d

sweets: that’s what i thought!

polgara: teehee best damien doesn’t develop that attitude!

bridget: uh oh… b- i swear its not my fault!

natalie: mwaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa… never heard that one!

faerie: ah, now it all makes sense!

projetores: thank you- and link away! i’ll pop round soon!

7. Projetores says:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8. Faerie says:

aww its okay…. it means he takes the larger bags, the heavier loads, the longer way around…. manners… its all about manners!!!

9. Natalie says:

Shorty-makoty a hundred and forty! hee hee, did you guys ever sing that song when you were younger? hee hee.

10. Bridget says:

That is it!

Coming soon on Living Bridget, how Glugster moved from a perfectly amicable blog mate to an insufferable sarcastic, incoherent (please check Sheena’s blog for proof of “poper”ful non-“sensem”) meanie in loveness in a few moths!

My my my, such a post is suddenly very appealing.

Will commence collecting evidence!

11. Polgara says:

I remember my brother thought because he was “bigger” than our mum he could get away with stuff, she just stood on a chair to give him a clip round the head lol
    Pol x

12. Jenty says:

LMAO! That’s quite good going though. Boys need to be tall!

13. Sheena Gates says:

MY TEN YEAR OLD BROTHER IS TALLER THAN ME!

🙁

Awww. Be happy about Damien getting bigger, the girls will love him.

14. Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills says:

The Kid will probably be taller than me by the time he is 7.

The Boyfriend is well over 6 ft. and my Dad is 6ft5.

Sadly, I got the short genes and am about 5ft7.

SO at least you made it until your kid was over 16.

I have another 6 years before mine towers over me….

15. Glugster says:

Bridget, If I recall you are not one to go around calling other people midgets! LOL

Babe, you better start wearing your high heels.

16. Bridget says: