16 Responses to OMG… Already!!!

1. Sometimes Saintly Nick says:

Yep. I’m 5’7”. My sons are 5’10” and 6’1”. Yep.

2. S E E Quine says:

` Ha! (Comment worthy of quick internet dash.)

3. Dino aka Katy says:

oh no somehow i don’t think that would be a happy milestone

donn: hell i hope so…

5. Donn says:

A Mother is someone that you always look up to no matter how tall you get.

bridget: heeeeeyyyy- that’s not nice!!!

glugster: i would- but i don’t wanna ruin them just to look down on people! and you’re in trouble now babe, bridget’s on the warpath!

expensive mistakes and cheap thrills: well, there’s the old story about measuring a child at 2 years old and doubling his height to calculate his full height as an adult… so luckily i always suspected damien would at least be taller than me. i’m keen to see now how accurate it was.

sheena gates: i have always been the shortest of us four kids! my brother loves to say “…don’t make me come down there…

jenty: :d

sweets: that’s what i thought!

polgara: teehee best damien doesn’t develop that attitude!

bridget: uh oh… b- i swear its not my fault!

natalie: mwaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa… never heard that one!

faerie: ah, now it all makes sense!

projetores: thank you- and link away! i’ll pop round soon!

7. Projetores says:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8. Faerie says:

aww its okay…. it means he takes the larger bags, the heavier loads, the longer way around…. manners… its all about manners!!!

9. Natalie says:

Shorty-makoty a hundred and forty! hee hee, did you guys ever sing that song when you were younger? hee hee.

10. Bridget says:

That is it!

Coming soon on Living Bridget, how Glugster moved from a perfectly amicable blog mate to an insufferable sarcastic, incoherent (please check Sheena’s blog for proof of “poper”ful non-“sensem”) meanie in loveness in a few moths!

My my my, such a post is suddenly very appealing.

Will commence collecting evidence!

11. Polgara says:

I remember my brother thought because he was “bigger” than our mum he could get away with stuff, she just stood on a chair to give him a clip round the head lol
    Pol x

12. Jenty says:

LMAO! That’s quite good going though. Boys need to be tall!

13. Sheena Gates says:

Awww. Be happy about Damien getting bigger, the girls will love him.

14. Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills says:

The Kid will probably be taller than me by the time he is 7.

The Boyfriend is well over 6 ft. and my Dad is 6ft5.

Sadly, I got the short genes and am about 5ft7.

SO at least you made it until your kid was over 16.

I have another 6 years before mine towers over me….

15. Glugster says:

Bridget, If I recall you are not one to go around calling other people midgets! LOL

Babe, you better start wearing your high heels.

16. Bridget says: