1. I want to see the aurora borealis from atop a glacier. I may have mentioned before how much I would like to visit Alaska… LOL!
2. I hope to see Damien get his marine biologist qualification. I’m trying to be an optimist… I know it’ll happen eventually, somehow. He seems to have developed an interest in tattooing now though, so an apprenticeship may be a good idea after school too.
3. I want to fly a micro light over and photograph the Grand Canyon.
4. In 2013 I plan to bike the 29th parallel from Port Nolloth to Richards Bay on a big ol’ Harley Davidson Fat Boy.
5. I dearly want to photograph the wrecks and ruins of the skeleton coast. I know it’s been done- I wanna do it too.
6. Get married in a few of the Vegas chapels.
7. I have always been fascinated by archaeology… so I want to visit what’s left of Pompeii.
8. I want to see and photograph the Mayan ruins.
9. I want to see Machu Picchu with my own eyes.
10. I think I would love to go skydiving, gliding and hang-gliding. I’ve flown in a microlight and I loved it- I want to fly in such a way that I can see the ground underneath me.
11. Ooh- and I want to take a baking course or class something. I do so love baking and I want to try everything I see on TV and in magazines and I don’t know how. I hate not knowing how to do something.
12. I really want to see the terracotta army.
There Is Never An Excuse
One in three is not a statistic - one in three is a crying shame.