EXMI found this over at Nine Months For Life, and it seems the object list to change and grow. According to “Nine Months For Life”, she was tagged by Amy, who supplied a Wiki definition of a meme. EXMI’s tag said “because I know she’s a bad mommy and a real mommy” and I am SO going to take that as a compliment!
So this one’s all about mutation and propagation, oh ever loving bunnies of mine! Add your bit after mine and tag a few mommies!!!!
Copy this list to your blog- leaving all links intact- and add in who tagged you.
Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list, linking it to a post you wrote about being a real mom, obviously.
Then tag as many moms as you can and go out and meme-ify the blogosphere!
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop
3. Real moms brag about their kids
3. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth
4. Real moms juggle
5. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
6. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
7. Real moms have kids with potty mouths
And here’s my contribution:
8. Real moms know that real life is not like TV sitcoms