Louisa pegged me with this one last year, and since it’s a while since I did a “random things about me” list, and it goes against my personal blogiquette not to do a tag, I thought I’d humour her.
1. I love take-out. Junk food, fast food- call it what you will- I will quite happily eat it every single day.
2. The most expensive item of clothing in my wardrobe (excluding jewellery) is a grey lace bra imported from
3. You know I love cupcakes- and I bake them almost every weekend- but I very seldom actually eat any of them! I taste the dough and the icing, but I don’t actually eat the cupcakes.
4. I love cereal… especially the sweet ones. I can quite happily sit in front of the TV and eat a whole box of Frosties straight out of the box!
5. I would love to have my Glugster’s baby. There. I said it. Details to follow.
6. I want to retire to