Some Friday Fluff!

Show me what your bedside table looks like- and consider yourselves all tagged!

Here’s mine…

Lots of books, a lamp, tissues (of course), CDs for when I back up my photos, a cellphone cradle thingy, an inhaler, and two- yes two– stuffed dragons!

7 Responses to Some Friday Fluff!

1. Darla says:

Two stuffed dragons bring harmony and balance the fortune cookie say!

2. Anonymous says:

Hi Angel, it is Hardspear here, I am not logged in, since I haven’t been blogging for more than a year now. I just thought I’d come and have a look at how things are going

Strangely, Dune is also featuring on my very deurmekaar bedside table. I’ve re-read it recently, but have not put it away yet.

Sorry to hear with your troubles with Damien. Being prone to addictions is one of the things I hate most having ADD. Currently I’m fine with having ADD again, but a while back I was not. Our baby girl is 3 months now and as you know it is hereditary, so there is a chance of her having it. I HATE that. (She is just over a bad colicky stage – new soy formula works a charm – but the nappies resulting from the soya milk makes the paint on the ceiling peel as you change her)

Hope all goes well with the whole pregnancy thing. I think one of the last posts I did I gave a description of me having to ‘make a donation’ for a sperm count. We also struggled for a little while. Just dont stress too much it adds to sukkeling.

3. Malicious Intent says:

There is no way you are seeing my bedside table!

lol, it is horrible and looks like a damn pharmacy!

4. Glugster says:

That bedside table sure looks familiar!

5. Thomas says:

Wow, your bedside table is messy! (in a good way). Mine is really boring…

6. acidicice says:

I will do this one later. <3 the pink dragon stuffed animal 🙂

7. yellowdog granny says:

I have a lamp, a bottle of tabu,a flashlight,lotion, a box of kleenex, and a tiny buddha…but all of that sits on top of a book case full of books..