Another Late Night… And Cigarettes!

Last night we got together at ExMi’s to hang out with Shebeeliciousness Herself who is up from Durbs for a while! There were bloggers and twits that I’d met before, and some were newbies for me, and we braai’d and laughed and talked and we had such fun. I realised at one stage that there are never any little silent pauses at these get-togethers, in fact we can get rather loud! This was the third Friday in a row that we got home after midnight!!!

Ooh, you must go and check out Jeanette’s photies here, I didn’t take any pictures even though I had my camera with me.

And whilst I stuck to my resolve to drop alcohol and caffeine from my diet, drinking only Sprite Zero all night… I smoked several cigarettes. The mission starts again today.

Thank you my sweet Glugster, Sweets (oh yes, Sweets was there too), Shebee, ExMi, CherylAnn, 8unni, Jeanette, Laura and Louisa for another awesome evening! I so love getting together with all of you and I am already looking forward to the next one!

10 Responses to Another Late Night… And Cigarettes!

1. mylifescape says:

Was TONS of fun! It really is so wonderful to have a group of amazing friends – makes Jozi such an awesome place for a CT girl ;p

2. acidicice says:

Sounds like fun! Don’t beat yourself up, girl. Nobody is perfect every day!

3. Malicious Intent says:

You are trying to give up so many things at one time…don’t be to hard on yourself about a few cig’s….and that is hardest one out of all of those things to drop. NO replacements like a diet soda or fat free this or that.

Not to mention you were in a party atmosphere…keep moving forward…don’t hold this over your head. You’ll get there. 🙂

4. kari says:

your blog is hilarious! good luck on the pregnancy.

-kari from west africa

5. Laura says:

I also reckon one night isnt THAT bad!

And it was so great to see you guys and Sweets again 🙂

And you are so right we never seem to run out of stuff to say!

6. Darla says:

You’ll totally be able to stop the cigs! Always remember that Everyday’s a New Chance To Accomplish a Goal!

7. Restless Housewife says:

Oh – how I wish I lived in South Africa…! How fun!

8. Jeanette says:

I thoroushly enjoyed the evening too!! One evening with cigs is not that bad

9. Becca says:

Good for you that you are getting right back on the horse today. A few cigarettes is not too bad.

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.asskbecca.com

10. Louisa says:

As always it was great to see you and Glugs too Angel. Third weekend in a row, can you believe it? Hahaha…

Don’t feel to bad about the smokes – everyone’s allowed a lil relapse now and then?