NCD… Oh Goody!!!

I LOVE National Cleavage Day!
I have celebrated it full tilt every year since its inception.

9 Responses to NCD… Oh Goody!!!

1. donncoppens says:

I am a very firm supporter and prepared to rise to the occasion.

Do you have topfree legislation yet? I believe that Women deserve equal rights as well as ownership and control of their own breasts.
    One can only hope that someday we can end the tyranny of the prudish puritannical prison guards.
    Free at last!

2. Simply-Mel says:

ah well, some things just pass me by….but you go girl…I would if I could!!!

3. Allan says:

I really want tosupport NCD but no one will let me…*sigh*

4. Kai says:

totally OT but two things.
    This morning I was going to announce that Kaiberie.com and all the blogs are being ‘reshuffled’ – not to panic cause I’m on top of it all and that if you can’t find me for a couple of days/weeks it’s ok. I’m alive – just streamlining 😉
    BUT….
    The server was hacked this morning. SOoooooooOOOO.
    I’m all for national clevage day 😉

5. WW says:

Wonder of wonders, for some reason I love NCD too! Although it seems we don’t celebrate it here in Canada.

🙁

In as innocent a way as I can muster, Angel, I think women who are — ahem — so richly endowed SHOULD celebrate that beauty.

There are many, shall we way, who support you.

6. Louisa says:

Fantastic! I thought it was Saturday for some reason – but Friday is actually much better. 😉

7. The Jackson Files says:

I think it may be a crime against humanity if you of all people didn’t celebrate National Cleavage Day!

8. The Spear says:

I love that day. It is just bombs here in the Middle East though…:(

9. JaneW says:

Woot woot!!! I am not sure when it started but I have celebrated for the past 2 years too, and will do so this year again… I consider it a civic duty in fact! 😉 Of course I am no where near as qualified as you are, but I’ll try never the less 😉