I’m A Nervous Wreck…

And no, not about my darling Glugster proposing. Thats just so exciting and I can hardly wait!

No. This is something else entirely. On Monday afternoon, my sweet Glugs and I are going here, to see a TTC specialist. We have reams and reams of paperwork to fill in, and historical data to collect about ourselves, and there is so much information to read up on. And there are so many possibilities… and once we’ve seen Dr Gobetz, we’ll discuss tests and a way forward. Its a big day. Huge.

I am scared shitless.

One thing that made me feel better though- I mentioned on Twitter that we were going to Vitalab and we’d be seeing Dr Gobetz- and Tertia thinks Vitalab is awesome- AND Dr Gobetz is her second favourite doctor! I cannot tell you what a huge weight off my mind this was!

For now, I’m going to try not to think about it.

19 Responses to I’m A Nervous Wreck…

1. Angel says:

All Bunnies: I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you all care so much! That you’re all so interested in what’s potting and yet are willing to let me not say anything!
    And Vitalab really is awesome… Dr Gobetz clearly knows what he’s doing, and he put us at ease without coming across as devil-may-care or overly technical.
    He also didn’t make any promises or prognosis yet, which Glugs and I appreciate as he’s clearly waiting in order to make an educated guess with all the test results he could possibly gather.

2. Sally says:

did you get any news?
    .-= Sally´s last blog ..My little people =-.

3. Phats says:

Congrats on the engagement that’s awesome!

Don’t be nervous everything will be fine 🙂
    .-= Phats´s last blog ..Just getting ya ready for it =-.

4. Hardspear says:

Thinking of you and praying for you!

How was the weekend? Don’t keep us in suspence please!
    .-= Hardspear´s last blog ..Daddy got nooky =-.

5. Dawn says:

My first visit to your awesome new site. I have breathed life back into the old blog today – don’t faint. I had to come here to say CONGRATS and MAZEL TOV officially. So, so, so happy for you!!! xoxoxxoxo
    .-= Dawn´s last blog ..PACT … =-.

6. JaneW says:

Thinking of you…. ++++
    .-= JaneW´s last blog ..I feel wanted, I feel desired =-.

7. Panni says:

Hope you get all your answers. Strongs

8. Jeanette says:

Good luck for this afternoon!! Hope it goes well.
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..Yellow-Billed Kite =-.

9. T says:

still waiting for todays post!!!

10. Wenchy says:

A big congratulations on your engagement this morning *smile* and all the very best for your appointment my friend!
    .-= Wenchy´s last blog ..Protected: Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. =-.

11. Mel says:

In the words of a very fab lady aka you…. Strongs. x
    .-= Mel´s last blog ..Another toothmouse shift completed =-.

12. Oh wow, yay and um…it will be ok! It’s a good thing…just those pesky butterflies, right? I mean your both being put under a pretty personal microscope. But these folks are professionals and do this all the time and I betcha they will have you feeling both at ease in no time at all. They don’t need ya both a nervous wreck after all.

Best of luck…you’ll do fine. You have done far far far harder things in life…this is a cupcake walk for you. 🙂
    .-= Malicious Intent´s last blog ..I don’t even have a name for this post… =-.

13. Bobbi Janay says:

Good Luck!
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..You Capture =-.

14. Po says:

Wow, ok good luck with that.
    .-= Po´s last blog ..Why =-.

15. Tanya says:

awww Angel I am absolutely thrilled for you!! You’re in my prayers!
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..Another hectic fight and some decisions……. =-.

16. Laura says:

It is a big day! BUT you will do it as an engaged couple ;-P HOW cool is that!

Will be thinking of you and hoping for the results you want 🙂

17. Tamara says:

Will be thinking of you on Mon and saying a little prayer.

Hope you can forget about it all and enjoy every moment of the special weekend to the fullest.
    .-= Tamara´s last blog ..Catch-up time =-.

18. wow. that IS big. good luck for everything. will be thinking of you all weekend and monday obvs. xoxox
    .-= The Jackson Files´s last blog ..A broken heart never mends =-.

19. TC says: