I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

A couple of days ago, Pink Hair Girl posted about some bright pink Dr Martens 8ups that she wanted, and it reminded me that I haven’t been on the Doc’s site for quite some time…

So I went back there… and I found SOOOO many Docs that I want!! I do love my docs so… Did you even know there was such a stunning range of shoes made by Dr Marten- with Bouncing Soles and everything!??!?

16 Responses to I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

1. CloudF says:

My docs are the only pair of shoes I insist on NEVER throwing away. They are maroon red, comes halfway up my calve and has a very cool buckles. And right now I am considering wearing them today…
    .-= CloudF´s last blog ..Daydreaming and the Neverending Wind =-.

2. Pingback: My Birthday Wishlist… — Angels Mind

3. Darla says:

i love those doc martin mary jane’s! i love the regular ones but could get away with the mj’s at the office!
    .-= Darla´s last blog ..i love this child =-.

4. Melody says:

Some of those are just insane…hmmm…i dont own any and I am beginning to think that is JUST WRONG.
    .-= Melody´s last blog ..Spray tan =-.

5. Po says:

Funny you bring up Docs, I wanted a pair when I was a teenager but they were too expensive. I have been secretly wanting a pair ever since. A few weeks ago I bought a pair of boots, plain black. Only one problem, they are killing me! I hope I wear them in eventually.

Living the teenage dream, yeah.
    .-= Po´s last blog ..Read Africa =-.

6. Bobbi Janay says:

I used to have a pair of the black and white wing tips in the plain style in high school. I love the both styles of them but the mary jean heels I must have.
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..RG Natural Babies =-.

7. Jeanette says:

Oh they are very funky!
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..As strong as my daddy =-.

8. Oh I can seriously do with some of them.

9. acidicice says:

I like the ones with the pink flowers and the ones with the red flowers!
    .-= acidicice´s last blog ..Weekend plans and more =-.

10. Wenchy says:

I am not big on shoes hey… Victoria does NOT take after me!

11. Sally-Jane says:

*sigh i am so in love with the pink ones
    Those black with the pink blossoms are also cute
    .-= Sally-Jane´s last blog ..Magaliesburg =-.

12. MeganTS says:

Oh my! the paisley ones and the ones with roses up the side are SO lust worthy!!
    .-= MeganTS´s last blog ..What I’m Thankful For… =-.

13. Tamara says:

I LOVE the ones with the cherry blossoms. So pretty. I had no idea! The last time I saw Docs I was in high school and they were just chunky black shoes.
    .-= Tamara´s last blog ..Christmas fun and games =-.

14. OOOH – I really like the diva docs! (second last ones)
    .-= Ness at Drovers Run´s last blog ..Boxers In a Bunch =-.

15. you know, i udes to have a pair of bright yellow dms. and i have no idea what happened to them. sigh.
    .-= The Jackson Files´s last blog ..subterranean post-birthday blues =-.

16. Brigitte says:

Oh I just love the pairs with the roses and flowers up the sides!!! They are SO beautiful!!
    .-= Brigitte´s last blog .. =-.