Our “Engagement” Photoshoot

We had such a blast!!!

We walked all over Newtown as Jeanette had several locations in mind, and the graffiti is so striking in the pictures! we got pictures of us dancing, using our laptops and eating cupcakes. Now I have to choose one- or maybe two- to use on our wedding invitations… shoowee!

You can go and see a preview of the photos on Jeanette’s website here.

19 Responses to Our “Engagement” Photoshoot

1. Maggie says:

Angel, the photo’s are all so beautiful. But my favourite is the one just above the cupcake photo on Jeanette’s site. You have the loveliest, softest expression on your face – so in love. And Glugs looks quite emotional… I would totally use that for the wedding invites if it were me 😉

2. Angel says:

all bunnies: Thank you so much, all of you, for the wonderful compliments!!

3. Joni says:

Oh my…absolutely breathtaking shots, you both look SO happy!
    .-= Joni´s last blog ..Just a Little Taggit – For The Fun of It =-.

4. Katy says:

ohhhh I love the ones with the laptops and you standing against the wall. Especially the one where you are around the corner sort of meeting Glugs. And i love the last one which is sort of black and white. Please tell Jeanette if she ever comes across the pond I will totally hire her to shoot some pics of Grumpy and I (or if we ever make it over to SA). She totally captured your guys and you can see how much you love each other.
    .-= Katy´s last blog ..Cats and dogs =-.

5. Tanya says:

Those brought a tear to my eye. they are amazing!
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..Its that time…. =-.

6. JoziJourno says:

Wow, Angel, they are amazing!! You are gorgeous, woman!!!! Those pics blew me away – what a blissful couple. Totally awesome.
    .-= JoziJourno´s last blog ..Tattoos and toilets =-.

7. Laura says:

SUCH amazing photos. The colours are SOO amazing!

8. Wenchy says:

awesome pictures!!!!
    .-= Wenchy´s last blog ..Food is an important part of a balanced diet. =-.

9. Fairy Girl says:

Wow, they are beautiful, I got goose bumps just looking at them. Gorgeous !!!
    .-= Fairy Girl´s last blog ..Hypnotherapy “Diet” =-.

10. Pingback: Our “Engagement” Photoshoot — Angels Mind | Drakz Free Online Service

11. sleepyjane says:

I love them all but the very last one is my favourite! SO SO beautiful.
    .-= sleepyjane´s last blog ..The weekend and a tattoo =-.

12. Alicia says:

All of them are stunning. I love the first one!!!

13. Mark says:

Angel, love the pics! Your pictaker lady has some great vision and Newtown really does provide some fantastic backdrops!
    .-= Mark´s last blog ..Cruising Cape Town =-.

14. blackhuff says:

I love the dancing photos and the last photo. Stunning.
    .-= blackhuff´s last blog ..Mass Effect 2 review (Xbox 360) =-.

15. TC says:

the very last one (Jenty’s last fav) – I vote for that one for the invites

16. JessGiggles says:

These pics are gorgeous! I absolutely love the one of you and Neels dancing in between all the pillars…
    .-= JessGiggles´s last blog ..Miserable and guilty =-.

17. Melany says:

The photos are STUNNING!!!! You two so obviously are meant to be together

18. deborah says:

wow those pics are totally awesome-what a perfect couple good luck with choosing your fav pic cos they all look good

19. Just been there Angel – they are so stunning.