A Blog Challenge

female2female

This week’s Female2Female blog challenge is a short meme!

If I could I would resign from my 9-5 type job today and focus on wedding planning, baking and ADHD support

In my kitchen cupboard I have a SHITE load of baking goodies… 🙂

On my desk is disturbingly little personal stuff because I work at my clients… so, my laptop, a box of tissues and a tin of decaf coffee.

Image in my head nothing… there’s music, so I see snippets of the music videos sometimes…

In the middle of my to-do list erm… am I supposed to have a list?

I am dreading the first time I try on my wedding dress… as excited as I am about it I am so afraid its not going to look “right”!

Right now I want to be at home baking cupcakes and working on my blogs!

I think people are terribly judgmental when it comes to other people’s children.

Going to the gym is a helluva lot less fun than going to our dancing lessons, but the results motivate me. I just wish they’d switch off the music you can almost hear in the gym… it puts me off my rhythm!!! 🙁

9 Responses to A Blog Challenge

1. Darla says:

Oh I like it! Just may have to borrow this one !
    .-= Darla´s last blog ..chickn little the sky is falling =-.

2. Tamara says:

I keep forgetting to take earphones with me to plug in on the treadmills. That way I can listen to news and kill two birds with one stone. Coz that fuzzy background half-there music drives me nuts too!
    .-= Tamara´s last blog ..Poor Roo =-.

3. Oh I also would love not to have a 9 to 5 job. I do the I-pod thing in gym, but I understand your issue.

I remember how I stressed about my wedding dress and it came out jus tperfect.

4. Angel says:

Laura: I’m actually going to be using earplugs! Any beat puts me completely off my stride because I want to walk/cycle/row/whatever in time to the music. Its ridiculous!

Go For It: I’m a consultant by trade. Very glamorous and exciting… NOT!!

5. Jeanette says:

Your dress is going to be fabulous!! And I must agree with you about the first one… that’s my dream too
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..33/365 – handyman in training =-.

6. Alida says:

Well … if I can have one wish for you then I wish that one day you get to do what you really want.

And I agree Laura – your dress is going to be perfect.
    .-= Alida´s last blog ..Lets make that 100% chance of rain =-.

7. Go for it! says:

what is your job?

You’re lucky you know what you wish you could be doing, I have no idea, but if you do something that you’re passionate about you usually will be successful so it is definitely something to consider.

I wish I could eat a homemade cupcake right now! yours are like world famous now Angel, I wish I could eat one :/

8. Alet says:

I can’t wait for you to blog about the first time you fit on your wedding dress! It so exciting!
    .-= Alet´s last blog ..Knowing what it Entails =-.

9. Laura says:

I agree on the gym music – do you have a iPod or something like that? I put my media player on top volume and jam to my own tunes 🙂

I also want no 1 – I have so many things I am doing right now and all of them are so much more fulfilling than my 9-5 job but its the only one who pays me enough!

I am sure your dress will be perfect 🙂
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Don’t worry mom =-.