Any ten things!
10 things to do before you die. 10 of your favourite books or movies. 10 of your favourite chocolates. 10 reasons to love Johnny Depp! 10 reasons you think Facebook applications are from the devil.
And I didn’t know where to start…
I decided to go with 10 things I am busy with right now! And trust me, it’s not only for your entertainment but for me to keep track of too!!
- I’m doing a certificate in Advanced Wedding Planning with SA School of Weddings. It’s a once a week class and it finishes at the beginning of June. It’s a shite load of work, and I am thoroughly enjoying it… but its more than a little daunting being in a class with 20 other women who- for the most part- are better qualified and more experienced than I am.
- I have an assignment for the course that I have to work on a little every day; else I won’t complete it on time! I have to plan a wedding- every single little detail- from start to finish!!
- I am planning mine and my Glugster’s wedding for July 24th! It’s so much fun and I have SOOO many ideas! You can read more about it here if you’d like to.
- I am preparing to adopt an orange point kitten, who we have already named “Turk”! He and two litter mates was born to Shebee’s Seasea just over 5 weeks ago. You can see pictures of him, and my first blog posts about him here.
- I am researching and writing a few blog posts on ADHD, including one about how the knucklehead is doing and how things have changed since I took him out of school- as requested by loyal-reader-Julia.
- I have cupcake orders to schedule! The biggest is for 200!! It’s so exciting, and I love that the people who order my cupcakes are so happy with them! I never expected something I had so much fun doing to turn into a little business!!
- I am planning I was planning my mommy darling’s surprise birthday party- along with my siblings- and with one email I shot all our weeks of planning and secrecy to hell! I mailed my sisters and my mommy darling with the menus for our chosen restaurant- instead of mailing my sisters and da Bruvva!!
- I am working to lose weight so that I can look svelte and sylphlike on my wedding day. Okay, maybe not svelte… but at least not chunky! 😀 This process involves trying to get to the gym at least twice a week, and failing miserably! I am dieting, which is going fairly well, and my sweetheart and I have a dancing lesson once a week which is awesome exercise… but I SO need to exercise more. And I need to stop dreaming about bread sticks and pasta.
- I’m forcing myself to come to terms with several things about myself. It’s a long process, and I have to work on it every day, but I am making progress.
- And last but not least, I am still working my regular 8-4 job, the one I get paid my salary for!!