For this week’s Female2Female challenge, we could answer some really odd questions (seriously, who the fork came up with these?), and then tag four bloggers.
I was tagged by Blackhuff.
1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be? Pay as much attention to advice, as you paid to receive it.
2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? I reckon I’d choose music.
3. What do you value most in other people? Hhmmm… I will have to say here that it is people’s ability to survive. People often think they’re ordinary, but if they really look back on their lives they find things they have lived through, things that made them a better person.
4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be? I thought about it and I reckon it should be green.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would like to be less prone to almost instant over-reaction… and if that doesn’t happen I would like to have straight, white, nicely sized teeth 🙂
7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? I would immediately resign my salaried 9-5 type employment and open a bakery!
8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself? I think I would rather teach someone. I can’t imagine not knowing how to do it myself.
9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received? The answer to both given and received I already answered in the first question.
10. How would you like to die? Holy crap, what a question!! I think- if I could choose- it would be fast.
And then I think I’ll taaaaag… Charmskool (maybe this’ll get her to post again), Ydnic from Dance of the Fantasia Hippos, my BBF who posts at Me Myself and My Family, and Alida from Seize The Chocolate so she’ll have something to do when she gets back from Israel!