Yesterday…

I had that feeling all day.

You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you’re expecting something but you don’t know if its going to be good or bad… the one you feel when you’re waiting for something to happen…

Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and I got tired of waiting- so I went and got me some KFC.

14 Responses to Yesterday…

1. mel says:

This made me smile! And it also has made me hungry!
    .-= mel´s last blog ..Head Space =-.

2. hardspear says:

Hi

I am sure I commented here yesterday. Anyways, since i do not see my comment… Did the KFC help? In my experience it usually does.
    .-= hardspear´s last blog ..L-Arginine – the price for sex leaves a bad taste in the mouth =-.

3. Craig says:

I won’t lie, I too gave in to the KFC craving – damn their subliminal marketing! 😛
    .-= Craig´s last blog ..Going for a Drive =-.

4. G Ripewater says:

i know what you mean!
    i was driving back from shamwari to cape town yesterday and was just dying for a steers…. then i passed an engen and had to have a wimpy! hahaha!
    road trips are bad for me! i just feel i need to eat all the time! hahaha!
    .-= G Ripewater´s last blog ..Back from the bush =-.

5. Bobbi Janay says:

I have been feeling the same way.
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..FlashBack Friday =-.

6. Po says:

Haha maybe it really was just hunger?
    .-= Po´s last blog ..New blog =-.

7. Zoeyjane says:

It’s my professional opinion that only bad things can come from KFC (but I boycotted them for years before I went vegan). Now cheesecake… that has protective powers.
    .-= Zoeyjane´s last blog ..On being the person, not just acting the role =-.

8. Jeanette says:

I’ve been feeling the same way this week… waiting for something to happen
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..76/365 – More silly faces =-.

9. Wenchy says:

Does the chicken come with an answer?
    .-= Wenchy´s last blog ..My north, my south, my east, my west… my working week and my Sunday rest. =-.

10. blackhuff says:

You’re not the only one who have cheated today on KFC. I just came from KFC myself.
    .-= blackhuff´s last blog ..New info on the SimCity Deluxe iPhone =-.

11. Alet says:

I have had a similar week. At first I had the feeling, then I got a clue what it is about. Now I’m just waiting to see if it is good or bad! = lots of chocolate 🙁

Holding thumbs that it is good! For you and for me 🙂
    .-= Alet´s last blog ..Were there really ever any doubts? =-.

12. Oh yes, I can with some KFC today.