and this one is pretty damn awesome!!!
For one thing, it’s close to home, and for another- I think I may be on a bit of a winning streak of late 🙂 and I want this prize!!
The Southern Sun Montecasino opened on April 24th 2010!! As part of their program to make them selves known, they’ve opened up a competition to bloggers! Don’t you just love it when big names acknowledge the power of bloggers in this country!?!
Any blogger can enter, simply by posting the following questions and their answers in a post on their blog, and then emailing the blog post link to sheenag at aquaonline dot com. You wanna know how easy it is- visit the website and download the fact sheet for all the answers- except the last one, there you’ll have to be objective 🙂
- What is the opening rate special? R1050 per room per night, bed and breakfast for 2 people sharing
- Where has the latest Southern Sun opened? Montecasino
- Who is the General Manager of the hotel? Robert Jasper
- How many rooms are there in the new hotel? 194- it’s huge!!
- When is their room service available, how many hours a day? 24 hours a day! You realise this means that a late romantic dinner, in bed, is entirely acceptable if you got too, erm… busy and forgot to eat! :p
- Which item would you most like to order off the Punchinello’s menu? Only one!?!? I’d have to start with the Falafel, then the Hot Avocado and Toasted Sesame Soup, Giant Ravioli of Taleggio and Aubergine with Prawns, and lastly, the Pannacotta!
So on Friday 14th May, one blogger will be chosen to win a weekend stay at Southern Sun Montecasino! It’s for 2 adults sharing, bed and breakfast, and dinner to the value of R200 each.
Naturally, there are terms & conditions:
The prize is subject to availability and not redeemable during 2010 World Cup
Children under 18 sharing parents’ room stay and eat breakfast free
The prize is valid for 6 months from date of issue
Winners need to make their own travel arrangements to the hotel.