I’m Going Ahead With It.

I know its a crazy idea, but I like it.

raffle

If you would like to attend our wedding on 24th July 2010- and you didn’t already get an invitation- here’s your chance!

As most people know, we have asked for a donation to ADHASA- a very personal cause and close to my heart- in lieu of wedding gifts. So now, all you need do is make a donation into my nephew Nathan’s fund as a raffle entry, and one month before the wedding I will pick 3 entries who will then get 2 seats at our wedding and get to celebrate with us!

Leave me a comment with a proper email address, and I’ll send you the banking details!!!

Your donation will not have an influence on whether I add your name to the draw at all, and it will not be made public either. You must include your name as a reference on the donation and obviously you must send me the details as well so I can get hold of you.

And of course, any and all arrangements to get to the wedding in Midrand, place to stay, transport, etcetera will be for you to take care of too.

11 Responses to I’m Going Ahead With It.

1. bank details please. have a bit of spare cash this month so would like to donate even though I HAVE AN INVITE.
    .-= The Jackson Files´s last blog ..Nosy/Nosey? I never know how to spell it =-.

2. MandyGM says:

Please send me the bank details for Nathan’s fund. Being a Wedding Crasher is such a fun idea. 😀

3. DaD and MoM says:

he he – you are such a ray of bright light precious! I think its cheeky but it is so you and I have always encouraged ‘be original’.
    Love you!

4. Terri says:

Aw, now if you were going to spring for the travel costs… How much does a return ticket from Brisbane to Jhb cost these days..?
    😀
    .-= Terri´s last blog ..over the rainbow and into the mud =-.

5. Bobbi Janay says:

I wish I could donate, I wouldn’t expect you to get me there since where I am but I understand the charity it is also close to my heart.
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..Please Help Me Get There =-.

6. P.J says:

Oh 24th hey, just saw that, what if one person donates a grand and another person donates R50 and the second person gets a ticket…..

7. Wenchy says:

*sigh* …. can I just mention my invite arrived and is on our notice board? 🙂
    .-= Wenchy´s last blog ..The effects of abuse are devastating and far-reaching… and you never forget. =-.

8. Gina says:

Please send me the bank details! gina (at) jacobson (dot) co (dot) za
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..I am so getting a Lotto ticket! =-.

9. Bridget says:

Innovative sweetie! Its certainly a fresh approach to charity solicitation! What a great incentive too!

10. Gilz says:

yeah we need the date of your wedding and where its gonna be held.
    .-= Gilz´s last blog ..55 Fiction Friday – Episode 4 =-.

11. P.J says:

How much do you have to donate? What date is your wedding?