12 Responses to Life With Damien…

1. Sharon says:

I’m putting your number on speed dial for when J get’s older. I think I’m going to need the advice of an experienced mama 😉
    .-= Sharon´s last blog ..Pathways Charity Festival – Part 3 =-.

2. lulu says:

LOL! T has collected knives since he was about six as you know, so yes I can relate to this totally!!
    .-= lulu´s last blog ..Dogs make everything better!!! =-.

3. Jeanette says:

Oy, sounds like there’s more to that story! 🙂
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..251-365 – It makes me sad =-.

4. MeeA says:

I love that you share stuff like this! Makes me feel a bit less like we’re heading for disaster with my Megan… ;-P
    .-= MeeA´s last blog ..Oh! By The Way =-.

5. Bridget says:

Noodle. 🙂

6. Tamara says:

Do I want to know why Damien has a scalpel? That said, TSC isjust as bad. I once got into bed to find his pocket knife lying open right next to me – he’d been using it to cut biltong (in bed!) and forgotten to put it away.
    .-= Tamara´s last blog ..Photo post =-.

7. In my house it’s the big kid (aka Daddy) that refuses to acknowledge that knives and the such could be attractive to two year olds.
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..Spring =-.

8. Hahhaaa – that’s me in 15 years. Jackson ADORES knives and scissors. I’m all like WOAH!!! HOLD ON THERE CHUCKY as he waves them around.
    .-= thejacksonfiles´s last blog ..Awkward family photo =-.

9. Louisa says:

I was going to ask where he got ascalpel and then I remembered the bullet proof vest…I’m not asking. 😉

10. Tamiya says:

Wahahahaahahahahaaha – you have such awesome conversations with your kid 🙂

I wish I *never* have ones like that with my boys…

.-= Tamiya´s last blog ..Uhm… okay- scratch that… =-.

11. Alida says:

The noodle part I coped with well. It’s the scalpel part that made me take notice 😉
    .-= Alida´s last blog ..Hello … again =-.