Free Stuff!!!

Admit it bunnies, there’s nothing nicer than winning a prize or being handed a package full of free goodies!!

Last night, courtesy of an invitation from Girl Guides, I attended the Logitech launch of their fantasy range!

A presentation, lots of giggling (and we weren’t even shooshed), snacky things and a couple of glasses of pinotage later, we- ExMi, Shebee, Jenty, Gina, Sleepy Jane and I- walked out and were handed a goodie bag each. They were in a variety of colours and I grabbed a red one containing a bright red branded Logitech umbrella and a gawjiss blue Logitech Wireless Mouse M305!!

Its small and sexy, and its just so awesome to have a mouse again! I can actually scroll down with the mouse wheel since my little laptop mousepad thingy doesn’t let me do that, and it was so easy to install too- I put the battery in, switched on the mouse, plugged in the dongle and that was it!! No looking for drivers, no installation process nothing- just plug it in and go!!

10 Responses to Free Stuff!!!

1. blackhuff says:

Scroll mouses are a dream and a must. I can not imagine working or playing without one.
    Enjoy
    .-= blackhuff´s last blog ..Friday =-.

2. sleepyjane says:

I love my mouse too! I also wasn’t using one at home because I didn’t want to deal with wires and stuff.

3. MeeA says:

🙂
    .-= MeeA´s last blog ..Oh! By The Way =-.

4. ADaftScot says:

I also love my Mini Mouse 🙂 She’s so cute but the batteries don’t last very long…
    .-= ADaftScot´s last blog ..HalfNekkid Thursday =-.

5. It’s settled. You’re just a winner!
    .-= Clairious Miss´s last blog ..Welcome Can I get You a Drink =-.

6. T says:

I think it’s a great mouse for laptop users…or anyone inclined towards the small mouse so yaaaaaay for you. That’s awesome 🙂

I’ve gotten so used to my clunky gaming mouse thought I think I’d absolutely hate it. I like my wires and clunk 😉
    .-= T´s last blog ..Pizza on a stick =-.

7. Congrats…:-)
    .-= The Baby Mama´s last blog ..30 days of blogging =-.

8. Julia says:

Lucky you!
    I also love freebies.
    xx
    .-= Julia´s last blog ..Day 10 Someone you need to let go or wish you didnt know. =-.

9. Jeanette says:

I love the mouse. It does have an extra download though which lets you scroll sideways 😉
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..289/365 Logitech launch with GirlGuidesZA =-.