A Bloggy “Pay-It-Forward”

I got the idea from a friend’s Facebook update recently. I did the same FB update, and then decided I wanted to turn it into a blog meme.

So, with this blog post, I promise to send something I have made with my own two hands to the first 5 people who leave a comment on this post saying they would like to take part.

Here’s how it works.

1. The blogger posting the offer must send something to the 5 commenters before the end of 2011.
  2. What is sent to the commenters must be handmade by the blogger.
  3. The commenters who ask to take part must post the same offer on their blogs, and then send something handmade to the five commenters who ask to take part, and so on and so on.
  4. Please link back here so I can share some link love with the participants!

How does that sound!?!

I am already sending something to Clairious Miss from It’s Happy Hour and Beagle Momma from My Blog, but if you’d like something I’ll be sending another five handmade… erm… I dunno what yet, to the five commenters who state here that they’d like to receive an I-dunno-what-yet, handmade by me!!

😀

19 Responses to A Bloggy “Pay-It-Forward”

1. <3

I still have no idea what I am making but it’s fun to daydream about!]

2. Pingback: My Panic Room v 3.0 » Post Topic » Bloggy Pay it Forward

3. Sharon says:

It’s a great idea but I’m avoiding it on all blogs. I’m not good at making stuff. I hope everyone will blog what they make and what they get.
    .-= Sharon´s last blog ..A Kiwi disguised as a Protea =-.

4. acidicice says:

Fantastic idea! Pity I am useless at making anything!
    .-= acidicice´s last blog ..Party Planning! =-.

5. phats says:

I don’t suppose you can send me cupcakes bet they wouldn’t keep huh? haha 🙂

Did Damien have a nice Christmas?
    .-= phats´s last blog ..Are you an organ donor =-.

6. http://imagimedia.co.za/blog/social-media-development/pay-it-forward/ is my link for some nice goodies for those that want to take part. Briget inspired me to take part
    .-= Guy McLaren @Pretoria Web Design´s last blog ..Five myths of Search Engine Optimisation =-.

7. Ruby says:

such a fantastic idea:) should help to keep the blogger world rather creative this year:)
    .-= Ruby´s last blog ..Dear 2011 =-.

8. Tanya says:

i popped it on my blog – coz my FB just wasnt getting any love 🙁

9. Pingback: Pay it Forward – a little bloggy love « Harassed Mom

10. what a cool challenge!
    .-= Jeanette Verster´s last blog ..359-365 – some kids- a park and graffiti =-.

11. Angel says:

LOL, my mistake, you were right Caz! I now have two Tanya’s on my list so you are actually #6 but no worries, send me your address anyway!
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..A Bloggy “Pay-It-Forward” =-.

12. Angel says:

Not really Caz, Tanya is already on my list from FB- so technically you’re #5 on my blog!
    😀

13. Caz says:

Sheesh how useless is my timing 🙁 Number SIX!!
    .-= Caz´s last blog ..Day 18 ? Your views on gay marriage =-.

14. Pingback: Tweets that mention A Bloggy “Pay-It-Forward” — Angels Mind -- Topsy.com

15. Elaine says:

This is a great idea.
    .-= Elaine´s last blog ..Nadia’s birth =-.

16. Oh this sounds great! I am in!
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..The very brief holiday report =-.

17. Briget says:

Awesome Idea! Count me in 😉
    .-= Briget´s last blog ..Silent tears… =-.

18. Laura says:

This sounds awesome 🙂

I am defintely up for the challenge!

19. Tanya says:

*hands up* 🙂

About to post meme on my blog too. This is a fab idea Angel!!!
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..Hi Ho- Hi Ho- its off to the sea we go – =-.