I am deeply touched that I have been given this here bloggy bling by no less than five bloggers!
And now onto the 7 things about me. Right. Okay. Wracking my brain here for something I may never have mentioned…
Ooh here’s one! Until my Glugsterand I decided to try and have a baby, I had experienced ovulation pain, or mittelschmerz, all my life and never knew what it was!
Number two. I repack shelves and display cases in shops. You know the metal basket things filled with sale DVDs and CDs? I will repack them so that they’re neatly aligned and all facing the right way up. The same with book sale tables. I have also been known to rearrange restaurant and coffee shop décor if it isn’t aesthetic enough.
On to number three. I have a knack for remembering song lyrics, and I can learn a song very quickly. And if I sing, I have perfect pitch 😛
Number four… if I could afford to do so, I would happily have a wedding every year! Different colour schemes, different themes, different dresses… so much fun!
And in fifth place. I don’t cry in movies and the like, but true natural beauty can reduce me to tears instantly. So what is true natural beauty to me? Looking up at the night sky on a clear night in a game reserve and seeing countless stars. Watching a horse run at full gallop. Chokes me up completely. Yes really.
Point number six: I dance. All the time. In the car, whilst I’m baking or cooking, sitting on my bed reading… Often without even realising I’m doing so. And according to my knucklehead and my hubby, I even mime actions to go with the words I am singing or mouthing!
And last but not least on my list of seven… I never go anywhere without a fan in my handbag! I intensely dislike heat and carrying a fan with me means I can keep myself at least a little bit cool when I’m not home with my electric fan or air conditioner.
And now I have to award it to others. So many of the bloggers I read often have already received this one! We can be a rather, um, “incestuous” bunch of bloggers sometimes, LOL… so here are my awardees- and they’re in no particular order. Some have already received the award, but they’re not all recently discovered as these days I don’t add very many new blogs to my reader.
1. Tumbling Sanity of Raising Sadie Jane she’s a mom to an ADHDer daughter and I so often see flashes of my life in her blog posts.
2. Sharon Senior Photography has just revamped her site and her logo!
3. And I would like to award it to ADHD from A to Zoe. Reading her posts gives me so much insight into how my son’s ADHD head works!
4. The Cave Sometimes her blog posts make me cringe a little, but she makes me laugh!
5. RANDOMTHOUGHTSFROMUNDERNEATHTHETABLEV3.0 she doesn’t really do memes and stuff, but she’s a wonderful mother.
6. You’ve Gotta Be Kidding Me she’s a meme stealer so I think she’ll like this one 🙂 !
7. Baby Mama is relatively new to the blogging world, but I like what she’s doing.
8. I want to give to Darla too, she’s a hooker, and all too often our lives seem to follow very similar paths albeit on opposite sides of the globe!
9. Sleepy Jane is someone I am lucky enough to know in real life, and has fantastic taste in music.
10. ExMi is a blogger with phenomenal writing skills and her head in the right place, and she’s a friend of mine.
11. Shebee of If These Walls Could Talk infamy is a real life friend and a writer extraordinaire.
12. Heather from acidicice gets it too, coz we connected!
13. Alida from Seize the Chocolate is such a cool person! She’s an animal nut and a friend of mine.
14. I am a long time worshipper at the blogging shrine of camikaos, so she gets it too.
15. And someone else I’ve been reading for a long time is sports nut Phats.
So if you have been awarded this little badge of honour, these are the rules.
1. Thank- and link back to- the blogger (or bloggers) who awarded you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award fifteen recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!