I Am A Winner!

I won the Xbox360 Kinect mommy blogger challenge!!

I won!!

I tell you bunnies, it came to a nail-biting, down to the wire, photo-finish between myself and ExMi in the end!

Sitting in my livingroom right now is a brand spanking new Xbox360 Kinect and several new games! I got the same bundle of goodies as was sent to me to do the challenge with, but now its all new and its all mine to keep! It was delivered to me this afternoon already!!

Thank you Chris for organising the challenge, and a HUGE thank you to my very worthy competitors ExMi, A Bit Of This A Bit Of That, So Close and ImpatientLeo for being such good sports and for keeping me motivated! And thank you oh ever loyal bunnies of mine, for keeping me motivated and being so positive about my challenge! I couldn’t have done it without any of you!

Now, as of Monday, I will be getting back into the exercise routine and challenging myself. I’m going to redo the 3 week challenge and then I’ll do the 9 week challenge. And you know what the weirdest part is? I am actually looking forward to it! Can you believe it!??!

12 Responses to I Am A Winner!

1. Julia says:

I am SO going to get me one of these. You have totally inpired me.xx
    Julia recently posted…Of fabulous MIL’sMy Profile

2. Tamara says:

Well done. Awesome that you plan to keep it up!
    Tamara recently posted…Penut butter and picnicsMy Profile

3. alidaonline says:

Congrats! This was such a cool challenge – glad you won 🙂

4. BiancaW says:

Well done!! Just the tool you need to carry on your journey to goal weight. 🙂 I am very jealous!!

5. Congratulations! So excited for you! xoxo

6. Darla says:

Woot!! I’m so excited for you!! I’m thinking of caving and getting something along those lines when the boy leaves! I miss my CrossFit but for solo workout you definitely found a great route !!
    Darla recently posted…just do the mathMy Profile

7. Sharon says:

Congratulations, that is so awesome. Really pleased for you.
    Sharon recently posted…Trash The Dress in BadplaasMy Profile

8. blackhuff says:

Congrats – I am so happy for you because you’re really so motivated and so wants to lose the weight – you deserve it.
    blackhuff recently posted…Friday … new things … I’m on the rollMy Profile

9. Oh, my God, oh, my God, OOOOOOO! CONGRATULATIONS, ANGEL! That is fantastic! Good for you, I dare say you rocked it! And look…you get to keep doing fun exercise! RAD! So proud of you!

10. You so deserve it!! Well done!!
    Jeanette Verster recently posted…Happiness in the waterMy Profile