The Redhead Got Me Started

Seeing as I love shoes as much as the next girl *coff* I thought A Daft Scots Lass’ Friday Shoegasm would be fun to participate in! If you take a look at my Pinterest board that is dedicated to my dream wardrobe, a large number of the pins are shoes! Shiny shoes!

๐Ÿ˜€

You can get this button off of her blog then you can participate too!

A Daft Scots Lass

And here are my selections for this week. You may want to remind yourself to close your mouth every now and then.

And since its winter I thought I’d include some boots…

โ€ฆcome play on my roller coaster

14 Responses to The Redhead Got Me Started

1. Jenty says:

Oh Lordie, those heels are insane!!
    Jenty recently posted…This weekend I learntโ€ฆMy Profile

2. SHOESSS!!! i’m a shoe whore… but we know this ๐Ÿ˜›
    i want those red boots #wipesdrooloffchin
    cupcake mummy recently posted…sprouting new leavesMy Profile

3. Julia says:

Love those red boots!
    Julia recently posted…Blog Etiquette-RulesMy Profile

4. Laura says:

I am not a high heel chick but I do like the red boots ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Ruby says:

love the red boots! although i would have preferred it with thinner heel…still gorgeous though
    Ruby recently posted…My dearest baby cousinMy Profile

6. Those pink tassled ones are about the only ones that I do not like. But the heels – nope, can not wear.
    cat@juggling act recently posted…Home is where your heart is My Profile

7. I adore the red boots but the Blingy Louboutins are Shoegasmic!!!! thanx for taking part, Angel.

8. Gina says:

I am dying for those red boots!!!!!!
    Gina recently posted…Slutwalk JohannesburgMy Profile

9. Kimberoo says:

Absolutely stunning. I would never wear shoes this high (I’m 1.8m myself), but have a secret covet every now and then for glittery platforms. Maybe for dancing around the flat in with a glass of champagne in hand ๐Ÿ™‚

10. anib says:

oh my gawd. *drool* ๐Ÿ™‚

11. SwissTwist says:

oohhhh a game I would love to play!! I’m so in!!

those pink Louboutins have me drooooooooling!!! *lust*