Engrish!

One of my favourite pastimes, is going into a place like the Crazy Store and reading the translated slogans and descriptions on the toys and some of the other products they sell! I thought I’d share with you some of my favourites from a recent excursion!

This is a photo album! I could find nothing on the box that referred to it having a scent… but I could be wrong. It says “SWEET MEMORY Youth keeps the flying times in your sweet and young flowers with strong fragrance.

We bring the whole world in your eyes

And the next ones are all toys! I giggled my head off while strolling the shop, and anyone who has ever been out in public with me will know I am incapable of laughing quietly and politely!

😛

These ones are self explanatory I think… 😀

And these are a little blurry as the phone camera doesn’t like getting too close, so I’m going to transcribe them for you…

Inspire their intelligence growth continuously, let them even have the advantage in 21 centuries!

Clap hands for our children

Pleased Beneficial New edition

These buildingses piece, is a safe and waterproof and intensire material, The not poisnous foam makes into.

Please take up your toys, exerting your consciousness of virescence, Lets play on the top of your bent.

TWO OR MORE JOIN PLAYING     INSTALL-SELF     EXCITING AND FUNNY GAME     GAME MODE FREELY DESIGN

“CELERITY RACERS OF SWORD POWER double spring dynamical configuration”

Hi! be possessed of the cartoon track train by your self! New cartoon styles. Some colours.

My character I make the decision!

16 Responses to Engrish!

1. Tamara says:

I actually collect stationery with Chingrish phrases on it 🙂 Always makes me laugh.
    Tamara recently posted…Awards, apologies and bending the rulesMy Profile

2. Cayla says:

This is hilarious! I can’t help laughing at it! hahaha I wonder if they use Google translator on it!
    Cayla recently posted…Green SmokeMy Profile

3. acidicice says:

I have never even thought about doing this! Ha ha ha!

4. sapir says:

HA HA HA! great stuff!
    sapir recently posted…5 low calorie soup recipes – 5 ideas to low calorie dinnerMy Profile

5. Pingback: Blogging, blogs and blog posts | Unwritten

6. Julia says:

Love doing this too! And luckily for me I stay really close to China Town so I can pop in any time I am having an off day for a few laughs!

7. becky says:

Lol!!

“My character I make the decision!”
    becky recently posted…Meet JackMy Profile

8. Laura says:

bwahahahaha – I have never noticed this and I go into the crazy store pretty often!

9. caz says:

LOL that is too cool!

10. *giggle*
    Love these…
    JessicaGiggles recently posted…An Abu Dhabi Adventure Day 8My Profile

11. Fiona says:

These are brilliant!!! Man I so need to pop into a Crazy store next time I walk past one 🙂
    Fiona recently posted…Chitchat for a Tuesday evening…My Profile

12. alidaonline says:

“These buildingses piece …” LOL Sounds like Gollum was in the store with you 🙂
    alidaonline recently posted…A case of the sadsMy Profile

13. Oh gosh yes, they are funny. And you know if you buy that toy it is only going to last a day or so.
    cat@juggling act recently posted…Eish- sjoe!My Profile

14. Misstig says:

I LOVE these,one of the best I have seen on glittery wrapping paper was “Suffler the large businessman to like”..Im still dying to know what “suffler” is!!

15. Man, you would LOVE China and Thailand.
    Although some of the Thai signs are pretty creepy especially round the Kho San Road in Bangkok (a lot about ladyboys, diseases and drugs).
    the jackson files recently posted…InsultsMy Profile

16. blackhuff says:

I have never looked at it this way but now that you have posted it, I am LOL with you 🙂
    blackhuff recently posted…A pill to erase bad memoriesMy Profile