When last did you take a look at the words or phrases people searched and found your blog!?
I realised when looking at my Google Analytics reports tonight that I haven’t checked out my keywords in a while and I went to have a look- there’s some funny searches happening on this here interwebs, bunnies!
Apart from the expected searches involving ADHD, tattoos and TTC, I usually get a lot of results from searches for cars, cupcakes and weddings too- no surprises there. I’ve also had searches for census issues leading to me, but I did blog about it a couple of times so that was no surprise either.
Here though, are the ones that had me frowning and grinning all at the same time!
- “27 dinner” “geek girl dinner
- “get this widget” “car insurance”
- “grosgrain voice”
- 100 % online social network dating
- aising glace
- an angel when you be mind
- baby orajel cape town
- bad angel sluts
- bliss out phrasal verbs
- buy crocheted slip on wine glast coasters
- creepy hand
- cute number 5
- exhibitionist flasher network
- flying times in your sweet and young flowers
- things men should know about women